+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LGS Rogue Tanking

Default LGS Rogue Tanking

My guild has been trying to do LGS with war tanks but we are having a tough time. So ive been the one gearing up as a Rogue tank and Tonight its my turn(first time). Ive studied Ciderhelms guide to LGS Just wondering if any rogue tanks have any tips put there? Maybe there is a Rogue tanking guide for LGS?

Thanks for any help.
    "Wars are not acts of God. They are caused by man, by man-made institutions, by the way in which man has organized his society. What man has made, man can change." Frederick Moore Vinson
    Ill make the basters bleed!!!

Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Warro View Post
    My guild has been trying to do LGS with war tanks but we are having a tough time. So ive been the one gearing up as a Rogue tank and Tonight its my turn(first time). Ive studied Ciderhelms guide to LGS Just wondering if any rogue tanks have any tips put there? Maybe there is a Rogue tanking guide for LGS?

Thanks for any help.
    Get your life rest up to 185+ use cons and planar protection to buff it up to 200. That should give you 25% life dmg reduction. This fight is where the rogue tank really shines. Make your guild proud. Go the boss tank build you should know it by now. Its the best single target mitigation. For the first few tries get more healers, to make sure you feel comfortable with your rotation during the breath phase. Have healers rotate their cds on the tank to live through the phases.

Get a PoV of a rouge tank but, just remember to tank him in the middle puddle where he spawns at.

the rest is up to you. Watching a video or reading this wont help you you must go try it.

GL

There Is no Spoon! Only Knives!

Captain-General Of Legionnaire

+ Reply to Thread