+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max DPS PVP & PVE Rogue builds!

Default Max DPS PVP & PVE Rogue builds!

Hello, ive been leveling up my rogue for awhile now. Currently lvl 41 and still climbing. I've been leveling him as a bard since lvl 1. Im starting to get more and more into pvp now and love the rogues that i see sneek up and destroy people in the warfronts. Im looking for a Kick *** pvp build for a beginner pvp rogue player. Also wanting to try some new pve solo'ing builds? Ive played Marksmen & Ranger but didnt think they were that great. So im also looking for a good solo pve build? Bard works, just a little slow. Thanks

Guardian
    Nyx pvp server

147 views so far and not 1 of you can post a build!? Come on now! Help a brother out!

Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

pvp is pritty broken at the moment for level 50's. However have a look at the threads under the pvp section and read a few threads there and to the work and you will get a better idea. At the moment marks / *** is doing well since 1.2

Soulwalker

For PvP, if you want to rock the DMG charts, play sabo with AoE or Ranger with AoE.

However if you want to kill quick and get killing blows (wich you should focus on imo) then play MM.

People do 38 MM, 44 MM and 51 MM builds.
    I have only tested the 38 and 44 MM one since im only rank 2 so i can't test the 51MM/15INF build that so many are using.

Had no problems killing r6 Mage and clerics with 44MM/12NB/10INF. Just make sure to make some good macros to save time (macro buffs). I did a couple of 2.1k crits already with Dead Eye Shot (my gear is not that good). So i belive it can go up to 2.5k+ with better gear.

I don't get the same dmg at all with different Sin builds, simply because of my gear but also because i can't strip heaing buffs etc. Im trying to get rank3 to try 51sin/15 inf but still lack of gear for that kind of build.

But you won't be disapointed with 44MM+ builds so i strongly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    Hello, ive been leveling up my rogue for awhile now. Currently lvl 41 and still climbing. I've been leveling him as a bard since lvl 1. Im starting to get more and more into pvp now and love the rogues that i see sneek up and destroy people in the warfronts. Im looking for a Kick *** pvp build for a beginner pvp rogue player. Also wanting to try some new pve solo'ing builds? Ive played Marksmen & Ranger but didnt think they were that great. So im also looking for a good solo pve build? Bard works, just a little slow. Thanks

Guardian
    Nyx pvp server
    You are better off not pvping in rift. The game has run off most of the actual pvpers that played. You will end up in warfronts where their might be 2 or 3 actual pvpers. The rest are the crowd that rift has tried to recruit. The ones that put down on anyone that looks at numbers. You've seen them. In the codex they all bunch around the scope like cattle, in other warfronts they just sit around in the middle and circle #$%% each other while they wait for the few real players to win.

Telaran

As far as melee dps goes (no pets), you pretty much have no other option besieds using the Blade Dancer's Deadly Strike and Deadly Dance finisher and buff. Since 1.2, this finisher buff has been the staple of straight up DPS. It's just that the Blade Dancer combo point builders are slightly more annoying to use because of how you have to unlock 2 of the 3 attacks with Keen Strike.

Something like this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Rcxob.Vf0Azs0o

Try it out and moves points around as fits your needs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Riftspike View Post
    You are better off not pvping in rift. The game has run off most of the actual pvpers that played. You will end up in warfronts where their might be 2 or 3 actual pvpers. The rest are the crowd that rift has tried to recruit. The ones that put down on anyone that looks at numbers. You've seen them. In the codex they all bunch around the scope like cattle, in other warfronts they just sit around in the middle and circle #$%% each other while they wait for the few real players to win.
    I love when people say things that they've no idea about. Our warfront is usually full of r4-6s. all day every day, except around 3am, when there are a few casual pvprs...

Don't post unless you've something useful to say.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lorentz Factor View Post
    I love when people say things that they've no idea about. Our warfront is usually full of r4-6s. all day every day, except around 3am, when there are a few casual pvprs...

Don't post unless you've something useful to say.
    Because being r4-6 means something skill wise.
    19d

+ Reply to Thread