+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo and group soul groupings

Soulwalker

Default Solo and group soul groupings

Hi all, Firstly I apologise if I`m asking a question thats been asked before but after a search I couldn`t find anything.

Now literally as the title says I`ve not been playing very long as have most of us, But I was wondering have any souls come out shining both for solo builds and indeed at latter levels groups.

I.e I read somewhere that Bladedancer/Ranger/Bard is a great allround build is this the case or is there any other builds out there??

Thanks all for any assisstance you can give and thanks for reading

Telaran

For soloing, I've run Bladedancer/Riftstalker/Assasin since day 1 and never had any problems. I can easily take 2-3 reg mobs and can do up to 6 at once if I'm careful. I haven't done a DPS parse, but I take down most mobs in 10 sec or less.

For grouping, my Bladedancer build works well as a DPS. I also have a Marksman/Ranger/Assassin which is good DPS as long as the tank can hold aggro and I don't have to move away from my pedestal.

I've also recently grown fond of my Bard/Riftstalker/Nightblade for groups. He increases the group's survivability exponentially in expert boss fights and is a necessity in raid situations.

Soulwalker

thanks for the reply mate

Quote Originally Posted by mitsukai View Post
    thanks for the reply mate
    For leveling safely nothing beats a full Ranger in my opinion.

In instance/raids full Bard for support or check out Sozu's build for dps.
    Undecided

Soulwalker

Thank you too magusd

for solo you can pritty much pick up any role that suits ure own playstyle. however as a rogue its hard to get any healing unless yor a bard. so go into the riftstalker tree get,
    ----
    Rift Scavenger
    Whenever your current Combo Point target is killed, unused Combo Points are refunded, healing you for 2% of your Maximum Health per Combo Point.

Requires: 10 Points spent in Riftstalker
    -----
    as you can see with 5 combo points on the mob you get a nice heal, with buffs from

------
    Boosted Recovery
    All healing effects on you are increased by 2%.

Requires: 5 Points spent in Riftstalker
    --------

makes it nice for grinding and solo.

regarding groups and raids there are plenty of threads here covering that, there is no simple reply, dependsnonwhat gear andplaystyle you prefer.

+ Reply to Thread