Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Eradicate and PvP Spam Fest

Default Eradicate and PvP Spam Fest

A marksman spamming eradicate is building no combo points nor doing damage. The only way to die to a marksman spamming eradicate is if ANOTHER person is attacking you.

I'm sorry that you guys can't 2v1 anymore because it must really hurt your ego when you compare it to tanking five people before.

You want to blame anyone for this? Blame Trion. If you could actually CC a marksman or play with some sort of counter play, then eradicate wouldn't be an issue.

LACK OF CC CREATES ASSIST TRAINS. Highest DPS wins! KGO!

lol people are just crying because they cant just ignore marksmans anymore.

I get attacked by three range rogue on three different places. Win one lose 1, he run off in another.
    None of them use Eradicate .

Please stop defending Eradicate or we will end up being nerfed in all the other aspects in a vain attempt to silence the QQ.

Let Trion rework this idiotic skill.

Sincerely,
    a concerned Marksman.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
    A marksman spamming eradicate is building no combo points nor doing damage. The only way to die to a marksman spamming eradicate is if ANOTHER person is attacking you.

I'm sorry that you guys can't 2v1 anymore because it must really hurt your ego when you compare it to tanking five people before.

You want to blame anyone for this? Blame Trion. If you could actually CC a marksman or play with some sort of counter play, then eradicate wouldn't be an issue.

LACK OF CC CREATES ASSIST TRAINS. Highest DPS wins! KGO!
    So taking 40% of my justicar tank's hp isn't damage.. Or stripping an absorb shield etc

Only way they can keep this as it is if they make it also strip negative buffs from your opponent as well (such as removing your dots, debuffs from a target as well when you eradicate them)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladai View Post
    Please stop defending Eradicate or we will end up being nerfed in all the other aspects in a vain attempt to silence the QQ.

Sincerely,
    a concerned Marksman.
    Never thought I'd agree with Kal on something.

And yeah, @OP, just stop. You know full well that you can cycle eradicate between builders and finishers. You can either push for fair game balance, or keep up this idiotic revenge kick your on and help be responsible for a nerf whack that puts rogues back in the stone age.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 05-12-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    So taking 40% of my justicar tank's hp isn't damage.. Or stripping an absorb shield etc

Only way they can keep this as it is if they make it also strip negative buffs from your opponent as well (such as removing your dots, debuffs from a target as well when you eradicate them)
    ITT: Cleric tanking souls previously overpowered should not be subject to a counter class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post

And yeah, @OP, just stop. You know full well that you can cycle eradicate between builders and finishers. You can either push for fair game balance, or keep up this idiotic revenge kick your on and help be responsible for a nerf whack that puts rogues back in the stone age.
    I cycle eradicate and then what? My opponent just stands there? The nerf bat is already coming and it makes me sad. Eradicate wouldn't be an issue if Trion hadn't dumbed this game down so much that CC is practically non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
    I cycle eradicate and then what? My opponent just stands there? The nerf bat is already coming and it makes me sad. Eradicate wouldn't be an issue if Trion hadn't dumbed this game down so much that CC is practically non-existent.
    We can agree that the CC fix in 1.2 was done the wrong way, easily. That doesn't mean that the answer is a new OP buff stripper. Come on man. That's like saying pyros need to do 18k fulminates to kill OP clerics.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Plane Touched

So TheLeviathan has finally found a mage power he views as OP. But only because a non-mage has it.

I'm sure he would be fine if mage's had this power.

Plane Touched

Sincerely,
    a concerned Marksman.
    Are you really a Marksman? I doubt it. In fact, it's almost certain you are not. As your complete uselessness in PvP and PvE for that matter, for the last 3 months would make it hard for you to worry about "being to OP".

Good job on the sock-puppet though.

We can agree that the CC fix in 1.2 was done the wrong way, easily. That doesn't mean that the answer is a new OP buff stripper. Come on man. That's like saying pyros need to do 18k fulminates to kill OP clerics.
    I'm not sure that you even kind of understand what I was saying.

1. It isn't that bad. One marksman spamming eradicate is going to have a hard time killing anyone. Cycle damaging abilities? That won't get you very far in terms of damage output. Eradicate is only particularly effective with someone assisting. I promote anything that promotes teamwork or smart play.

2. Eradicate would be a lot weaker (any ability would be for that matter) if CC actually mattered in this game.

I do not want eradicate to eat a nerf because it is a path that Trion doesn't need to continue walking. Nerfing eradicate would only serve to further dumb down this game, when Trion should be implementing more useful CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
    Are you really a Marksman? I doubt it. In fact, it's almost certain you are not. As your complete uselessness in PvP and PvE for that matter, for the last 3 months would make it hard for you to worry about "being to OP".

Good job on the sock-puppet though.
    Yes I'm a MM since Beta 3. You can check my post history if you want.

I was the first who used the 32 NB/ XX MM, now is one of the more extended and powerful build for PVP. You can check that also in my post history.

Sorry for the bummer, Captain Clever.

The patch 1.2 has created strange bedfellows.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
    So TheLeviathan has finally found a mage power he views as OP. But only because a non-mage has it.

I'm sure he would be fine if mage's had this power.
    I'm not sure what you're babbling about here. Which mage power? Transference? Found a mage power that's op, but only because a non mage has it?

Speak clear and concise English please.

I was the first who used the 32 NB/ XX MM, now is one of the more extended and powerful build for PVP. You can check that also in my post history
    Because Mortal Strike type debuffs aren't obviously good for PvP. I'm sure you were the very first to notice this, excluding a few million from World of Warcraft.
    Last edited by WarTornPanda; 05-12-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast