+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion Do Not Bend to the Eradicate QQers

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Trinich View Post
    Eradicate breaks their own rules they have set in place for other dispels. 5 sec cooldown per buff removed. I don't understand while people are defending it so vehemently. I agree, it shouldn't be so high up, but the argument that you need a GoS powered ability in its place is just plain bad. GoS is not the problem with Pyros. Fulminate and off the GCD abilities are. Same with Champs. Too many off the GCD abilites that just get macro'd in. No one should be wishing for any of these things. They are inherently broken. No one should be able to put down anyone instantly. I don't give a **** if its on a minute cooldown, takes 100 charge, and the planets have to align to be able to cast it, nothing like it should be in the game. The PvP game is moving in the wrong direction. I think 1.2 implemented lots and lots of ******ed. I get the feeling that even the dudes at Trion don't really know what they want the game to be at this point.
    Wait, they have a rule that purges are on a 5 second cooldown? Infiltrator tree would like to have a word with you. Apparently they broke "the rule".

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Frosin View Post
    I want a skill that has no cooldown and strip buff, and since my gcd is 1.5 sec instead of 1, make it strip 3 buff too to balance it ! , hell, make it a 51 pointer and I will still spec for it.
    Oooh, comparing!

I want 4 off gcd moves that can be used off a crit that can crit for 800-1600 too! Put them ALL at 51 spec and I'll still spec for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    Name them.

What can be taken away from a Rogue that completely removes his ability to deal damage? If one exists, how long is the cooldown?

Sounds like you know less than you think about other Callings.
    He's admitted at least twice in the last two pages that he's trolling everyone in the thread that disagrees with him. He likes to pretend it's a "joke" or "quip" as he calls it, but it's a troll all the same.

A chloro is a healer, and can not heal without LGV active. For one to fail to understand that leaves me wondering how one can manage to inhale oxygen successfully.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 05-12-2011 at 09:33 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    its more of a quip at the people saying their core mechanic should not be removed. when other classes have their core mechanics removed all the time. so whats good for the goose .....
    They shouldn't be! There is a fine line between what should be removable and what shouldn't. I am not the one to decide it. I mean, I have some ideas, lol, but so does everyone else. But you have to be very class neutral when deciding such things. Arguing that healing should be removed isn't neutral. That is you just wanting to win. I want PvP to be fun in a group setting. Therefore I think balance should be based on it. I like to win, but I have no qualms taking my lumps so long as I have fun doing it. I've lost plenty of close fights, but still had a ton of fun. I think most people arguing for or against Eradicate, or hell, other retradedly OP things such as Fulm /w off the gcd abilities only really care about either being number one on damage done, or winning. Fun is only attained if they win. There is no other option.

Champion of Telara

heals remove the ability for rogues to deal damage. i have to constantly reapply the damage which is constantly stripped off its not fair my damage should be undispellable.

sound familiar?
    Heals do not remove the ability of Rogues to deal damage. In fact if a Rogue does not do any damage then a healer cant heal.

Shield spells on the other hand that absorb damage do in fact stop Rogues and other from dealing damage.

So if you would stop doing damage then healers would stop healing and there would be no problems according to your train of thought...or lack there of.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

heals remove the ability for rogues to deal damage. i have to constantly reapply the damage which is constantly stripped off its not fair my damage should be undispellable.

sound familiar?
    Wow....

So why have healers in the game at all?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    Wait, they have a rule that purges are on a 5 second cooldown? Infiltrator tree would like to have a word with you. Apparently they broke "the rule".
    Isn't that one on an even longer cooldown?

What can be taken away from a Rogue that completely removes his ability to deal damage? If one exists, how long is the cooldown?
    Wait, when were rogues able to deal damage?
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Telaran

Wow....

So why have healers in the game at all?
    I think I have reached the point of just ignoring him. He's used that argument a couple times now. And each iteration just gets worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    Wait, when were rogues able to deal damage?
    Every time they were played by anyone but you apparently.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    He's admitted at least twice in the last two pages that he's trolling everyone in the thread that disagrees with him. He likes to pretend it's a "joke" or "quip" as he calls it, but it's a troll all the same.

A chloro is a healer, and can not heal without LGV active. For one to fail to understand that leaves me wondering how one can manage to inhale oxygen successfully.
    A chloro has no direct healing? Never looked into that calling other than knowing that it can main heal instances. That one ability allows them to heal?

so making a joke of you is now trolling, im sorry you don't have a counter point to my quip, but its hardly trolling. I must have struck a nerve because i haven't seen you make a logical comeback about it yet.

A chloro is a MAGE who can heal, they have other heals LGV is BUFF that helps you heal better, just like all BUFFs help a player do their job better.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Oh. That explains it.

I guess logic doesn't matter when it comes to Rogues.

When's GW2 coming out?

SKu
    Telaran

Make eradicate cost 40 or 50 energy, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM300 View Post
    A chloro has no direct healing? Never looked into that calling other than knowing that it can main heal instances. That one ability allows them to heal?
    They have actual heals that work without the ability. The ability lets them set a brick on their keyboard and still main heal.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast