+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible new soul for rogues?

Banned

Default Possible new soul for rogues?

Just your thoughts.. My main is a 50 rogue with currently 2 roles.. My primary which is a dps ranger/sab.. and my secondary is my PvP Bard/Sab.. At times when playing my main and my alts there have been roles or wishes that aren't available in any of the classes.. This is just one that I've always enjoyed in the past.. When looking at the Rogue class you really don't have a magic casting soul so to speak.. Yeah, I suppose Bard can fall under that area, in an indirect sense.. Everything else is either melee or range dps with weapons..

Therefore, why not a magic casting soul who's purpose is dot's and movement control.. A soul that allows the rogue to haste the movement speed of himself to that of up to 30% max.. A slow that causes the mob to slow up to 70% max..and ROOT.. as well as a casting (no instant) dots (damage over time) single target.. Atleast 3 different stackable dots, or more with different effects.. Call the new soul a "Conjurer" ? Naturally 3 more new souls would have to be invented as well for Warrior, Cleric and Mage.. I'm already thinking a tanking mage for one..

Anyways.. just food for thought
    Last edited by Rydeson; 05-06-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Plane Touched

We need an Iceman soul to counter the Pyro's.

Abilities include Ice shield, Ice Form and Headbutt (melee range instant kill).

Don't forget path of frost and hungering cold!

Soulwalker

Just bring sub-zero from mortal kombat and call it a day.lol

Not another DPS soul.

Telaran

Rogues have it good in terms of roles, IMO. If anything, it's warriors who need love in that regard. They can either mDPS or tank.

Rift Chaser

its pretty simple..

the developers need to do their job and bring the rogue ranged dps and melee dps in line with the other classes.

+ Reply to Thread