+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please fix Rogue Mounting issues

Telaran

Default Please fix Rogue Mounting issues

Now after patch if you do anything with pet while mounted it will instantly dismount you even switching pets agr to passive will dismount you.

Telaran

My mage has the same issue. I think it's to prevent people from using their pet while mounted.

Telaran

It's been this way for awhile now, nothing to do with a recent patch.

I do agree though that it should be fixed so you're not dismounted from something like switching your pet from aggressive to passive. This has nothing to do with even being in combat.

Banned

It was specifically made this way in one of the first live patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramyn878 View Post
    It's been this way for awhile now, nothing to do with a recent patch.

I do agree though that it should be fixed so you're not dismounted from something like switching your pet from aggressive to passive. This has nothing to do with even being in combat.
    If you were able to switch between aggressive/defensive, you could toggle it to make your pet attack someone while you stay mounted, then use that to your advantage. And the whole idea is to not let you use abilities, especially ones that affect other players, while mounted.

It's fine. Working as intended.

What they need to fix is the damn dismount bug when you zone with a pet summoned. And the mysteriously disappearing buffs.
    Villainelle
    <Momentum>
    DEFIANT | SHATTERBONE US

Quote Originally Posted by Villainelle View Post
    If you were able to switch between aggressive/defensive, you could toggle it to make your pet attack someone while you stay mounted, then use that to your advantage. And the whole idea is to not let you use abilities, especially ones that affect other players, while mounted.

It's fine. Working as intended.

What they need to fix is the damn dismount bug when you zone with a pet summoned. And the mysteriously disappearing buffs.
    Pets don't attack while you're mounted, even if they're on aggressive (unless I'm heavily mistaken).

+ Reply to Thread