+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survival of the Fittest - Rogue Duel Video vs 50s

Default Survival of the Fittest - Rogue Duel Video vs 50s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWg3K1IN7g

Video of my rogue when he wasnt 50 yet duelling lvl 50s.

this video isnt meant to be a troll, flame or what ever.

if u check a little bit, the slip away bug appeared a lot on my fights.
    My YouTube Videos : http://www.youtube.com/user/gn0?feature=mhum
    Videos from different games I played.

Did you intentionally only upload videos on which you won or did all of the mages you dueled just plain suck?

Telaran

I like it

And he didnt win em all ... watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heimer73 View Post
    I like it

And he didnt win em all ... watch it again.
    Fair enough, I stopped after the first two because he was just dueling keyboard turning pyromancers that apparently only had fire storm on their hotkeys, and probably haven't ever even heard of burning bonds, burn, lockdown, flashfire, burning shield, ground of power or fulminate - all of which would dominate a rogue 1v1, especially if he hasn't yet hit rank 3 for the disarm/stun reducing talents.

I did see one pyro use backdraft though, a cute ability that does nothing which he probably just saw in warfronts once or twice and figured it was godly.

Sword of Telara

This thread needs moar critics that arent posting videos of them being any better than the op

Is it on me...i feel like the noobness is on me after watching....Not to put down your skillz which were fine but each and every one of those people were terribad. Even the warrior that won was just awful. Please tell me this is a PvE server
    Wraithtouch
    Rank 5.5 Rogue
    R1-51sin 15inf R2-44nb 22sin R3-44MM 22sin R4-51Bard
    Kick Rocks

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithtouch View Post
    Is it on me...i feel like the noobness is on me after watching....Not to put down your skillz which were fine but each and every one of those people were terribad. Even the warrior that won was just awful. Please tell me this is a PvE server
    Nice vid, needs more music at the end though .
    And its funny how many people troll and complain in every QQ thread and dont put there own vids up... and are also in every thread saying the players people face suck... and dont put vids up...

Good on you OP i liked it, was nice and refreshing to see a rogue go to work.

i play on eu pvp server bloodiron

yeah they werent the best or what ev, this video was jst having some fun, no need to be angry or whatev, like i said ,mentioned, the duels were all vs lbl50s when i was lvl46-48, no h arm done ^^

They're guardians, 'nuff said?

pvp videos are fun to watch so thx but gezus Fing christ wtf is with that music u put to it? god damn horrible

MX5
    Soulwalker

can you explain why you (and others i've seen) put yours and your targets info right beside your character?

For me I can't play with that much blockage in the middle of the screen. Just plain annoying i had to stop watching the video.

Quote Originally Posted by MX5 View Post
    can you explain why you (and others i've seen) put yours and your targets info right beside your character?

For me I can't play with that much blockage in the middle of the screen. Just plain annoying i had to stop watching the video.

easier for me to see my dots,debuffs and casting of enemy instead of looking with my eyes for a second on the top left corner.
    when its in the middle i got more character control because where im looking the enem y frame is on my line of site

+ Reply to Thread