+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.2 confirmed for marksman domination

Default 1.2 confirmed for marksman domination

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...8th-April-2011
    and here we were thinking that our complete lack of CC and snares was a bad thing, suddenly we can no longer be beaten by anything.

I'm finally OK with this.

Rift Disciple

When you say cannot be beaten by anything means an MM's ability to run away? @_@

Quote Originally Posted by ochazuke View Post
    When you say cannot be beaten by anything means an MM's ability to run away? @_@
    Well you see that is the beauty of it; the marksman never relied on snares or CC, we were a constant mid tier pvp spec.
    Now that all forms of CC are being ****ed, we will be relatively high tier, as our movement speed increases are of course untouched by this-- we kite by moving faster, not by slowing.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

I can't wait to start giving out immunity to everyone because my Ranged Weapon enchant silence procs on people who aren't phased by it at all.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StealthStalker View Post
    I can't wait to start giving out immunity to everyone because my Ranged Weapon enchant silence procs on people who aren't phased by it at all.
    I was making a killing off this on the AH, now my main market is going to die. Sadface.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by StealthStalker View Post
    Im still going to use it I go for casters first anyway.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...8th-April-2011
    and here we were thinking that our complete lack of CC and snares was a bad thing, suddenly we can no longer be beaten by anything.

I'm finally OK with this.
    RS/Sin or RS/NB will still be able to kill MM, BD's will have a good chance too.

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

+ Reply to Thread