+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Range DPS Spec

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Range DPS Spec

Hello, I have currently been playing Rift for the past month and a bit, most of my time at level 50 has beent trying to figure out the best range dps spec possible. I'm looking for some help now after spending several amounts of money and time respecing and parsing. I still have been unable to achieve over 500dps on the dummies. I was wondering if someone could link there spec or tell me what their spec is through a reply and what their rotation they use is. This would be greatly appricated . So far I have done a 31mm/31rg/4sab, a 39rg/17sin/10nb i believe, a main mm with sin and bd as off specs, a 33mm/28rg/5sab and some more probly. From my understanding from talking to others sin in a range spec is good for the crit. I dont know if this is true or not but im not seeing the results I want. So please help me out and if there is any questions about the specs i tried please ask and help me correct them or fix them up to become better. Thnks for the help guys and girls.

Plane Walker

Try this. Help me lots.

http://unstablerift.com/?q=node/433

Cheers

Soulwalker

I use this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EGtRqdAudR.Vzo

The point in puncture is just to get the crit poison. Basically the build is meant for high burst (from MM root CDs) and maximum crit. Generally rotation is normal MM ****, but when the **** hits the fan you can pop Bull's Eye, Hit and Run and Controlled Fire and go nuts with Empowered and Deadeye Shot, then reset cooldowns and do it again. (I use Bullseye up front and not before Deadeye to just go ahead and get the 25% AP bonus right out of the gate.)

Soulwalker

Thanks for the link will give it a shot.

Soulwalker

thnks guys for the help, i really appricate it, that website is crazy wytchblades thnks alot for that link, i bookmarked it alot of great info in there, i tried both the specs out and they both work good in thier own inviroment so im currently running both
    Last edited by Doorhinge; 04-28-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Plane Walker

Glad I could help.

+ Reply to Thread