+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Rapid fire test realm numbers!

Rift Disciple

Default Looking for Rapid fire test realm numbers!

As the title Implies Im looking for Rapid fire test realm numbers. If any1 has tested this with atleast a 36 dps bow can they tell me the highest crit they have seen collectively? Since it hits 5 times Ive had a friend tell me his crits with bulls eye all 5 hits and crit for 500 each hit, 2500 is nice but can any1 confirm this?.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bendover View Post
    As the title Implies Im looking for Rapid fire test realm numbers. If any1 has tested this with atleast a 36 dps bow can they tell me the highest crit they have seen collectively? Since it hits 5 times Ive had a friend tell me his crits with bulls eye all 5 hits and crit for 500 each hit, 2500 is nice but can any1 confirm this?.
    The raid set is hitting 650-700ish crits per shot.

Keep in mind thats with the BiS bow, etc, etc.

Soulwalker

Another good question is does each shot have a chance to proc weapon enchantments and Scourge Of Darkness?

Or did they just make it appear as if it's 5 shots but really only has 1 chance to proc. There will be about a 1k difference in damage if SoD hits 5 times versus once. It says it is 5 shots, which would mean there should be proc potential on each shot. I would really like to hear that is the case. It will be very disappointing otherwise. Between 2 weapon poisons/enchantments, greater essences, and master archer that is a big difference in damage.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
    Another good question is does each shot have a chance to proc weapon enchantments and Scourge Of Darkness?

Or did they just make it appear as if it's 5 shots but really only has 1 chance to proc. There will be about a 1k difference in damage if SoD hits 5 times versus once. It says it is 5 shots, which would mean there should be proc potential on each shot. I would really like to hear that is the case. It will be very disappointing otherwise. Between 2 weapon poisons/enchantments, greater essences, and master archer that is a big difference in damage.
    I didn't check procs/SoD but they appear to count as one hit, even though you get a 5 number spam. They all hit for the same amount and if one crits they all crit.

Telaran

I was testing with a mix of t1 and t2 gear 36dps bow. (was trying to get roughly the same stats as my live rogue to test with).

Rapid Fire Shot crits as all or nothing, only seen it proc weapon enchants/master archer once for the whole thing but it does proc several SoD charges at once.

Max crit was 635x5 (3175) for me using a MM/RNG/*** build roughly 750dps over 3minutes.

Rift Disciple

This is fantastic news, Im so pleased to hear we have a real hard hitting attack. Im tired of pumping my damage up getting mega damage using my trink and only getting 2600-2700 deadeye crits on clothies, i wanna see some close to 4k goodness. Anywho Im glad to see it counts as 1 attack and will work with bulls eye, I now have something to macro it to YAY.

Mine crits for 700+ per hit. Hits 5 times so that's 3500 if they crit!

I predict hitting for 850 ish per hit with raid buffs. So in a raid RFS will hit for about 4200 lmao.

It's freaking amazing!

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Shield of Telara

So, that pretty much means our finisher should look like:

#show Hasted Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Hasted Shot
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

with 30% pedestal and 51mm/15nb rapid fire shot is critting for 660ish avg

with the 28nb/17sin build with heat retention up, it's critting for 880ish avg.

if you still think 51mm will be more viable than the 28nb/21mm/17sin come 1.2 then please go to the alpha and do some tests, as i have and am very disappointed
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Relanex View Post
    So, that pretty much means our finisher should look like:

#show Hasted Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Hasted Shot
    dont macro bull's eye, it doesnt work in a macro.

and our macro should look like:
    cast rapid fire shot
    cast scourge of darkness
    cast hasted shot

but honestly, when you have 3 finishers and 1 combo point generator do you really need a macro? this is a 4 button class ppl, im sure i can put 1 2 3 4 on my bar and be just fine no?
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread