+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bards and healing planar essences

Telaran

Default Bards and healing planar essences

Hi,

I have two greater planar essences ready:

Crescent Shadesource (level 50): Equip: Healing spells have a chance to increase your targets Attack and Spell Power by 35 for 20 seconds.

Faded Shadesource (level 42): Equip: Healing spells have a chance to increase your targets Attack and Spell Power by 30 for 20 seconds.

Has anyone tested these?
    Does anyone know if these work from bard aoe heals? Do they have the potential to buff the entire raid?

Also, if they work, what sort of uptime does the buff have? Is it worth putting both in the same planar focus?

Sez

Trinkets that proc off healing spells work, (I use spirit wolf totem) so I assume they do.

As for numbers and "Maths" I don't have such things.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by cathartic View Post
    Also, if they work, what sort of uptime does the buff have? Is it worth putting both in the same planar focus?
    I dunno about all that yet, however I do know that every Greater Essence I've seen is "Unique Equip - Family" or some such... which in practice I found the family part is the "Shadesource" in the name meaning Faded Shadesource and Crescent Shadesource cannot be on the same Focus.

Tried to equip two "On attack deal Death damage and heal for that amount" essences of different levels and it told me "Nope, same family sorry".

+ Reply to Thread