+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this working as intended?

Default Is this working as intended?

Melee rogue T1 T2 geared 650 DPS , BM war blue and t1 gear 850 DPS ST.?

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Wifeagro View Post
    Melee rogue T1 T2 geared 650 DPS , BM war blue and t1 gear 850 DPS ST.?
    Troll post.

However, you do look hungry lil fella...

No parse, no spec, no DATA at all. So your post is a total lack of any substance, kinda like daytime TV.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

lulz, my highest dps i've seen is 500 :P with sin and blade dancer (Getting buffed, yayay)
    So you shud be happy. D:<

And, as you must have noticed there's already billions of these threads, asking basically the same thing in the end.

The game is not old, it's rather new, so while it might not be working as intended it will hopefully get better in due time.
    Last edited by AlexE; 04-28-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Telaran

Fix your build and rotation. If that's not the problem, then how about posting more information besides wanting to QQ about something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    No parse, no spec, no DATA at all. So your post is a total lack of any substance, kinda like daytime TV.
    I like Jeopardy and would even say it has your so-called substance!

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhunter View Post
    I like Jeopardy and would even say it has your so-called substance!
    Isn't that a primetime show? On the west coast that's usually after the sun has set
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Isn't that a primetime show? On the west coast that's usually after the sun has set
    Yeah, I guess so. I usually watch it in the mornings, though. Those are probably just repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by dcens View Post
    Fix your build and rotation. If that's not the problem, then how about posting more information besides wanting to QQ about something?
    Warrior Beast master Single target Spider in IT 776 DPS in tank gear. Dont know his rotation . Standard Infi Asassin NB. T1 T2 DPS gear Rotation is Jagged, BS ,BS ,BS, Baneful my SS is macrod into my BS so it is never down Keeping Impale up i use Final blow every five points. and expose is always on.
    Last edited by Wifeagro; 04-28-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Shadowlander

There's one of your problems... expose weakness is worthless unless your not in melee range... its better to use that one GCD for any damaging ability instead

Quote Originally Posted by Keenly View Post
    There's one of your problems... expose weakness is worthless unless your not in melee range... its better to use that one GCD for any damaging ability instead
    fights are about a 2 minutes losing 3 back stabs to a expose 3 weakness is not a 300 DPS spread

Soulwalker

Is puncture not worth to keep up in a dps rotation? I'm not 50 yet, just wondering how to correctly dps as I have puncture macroed to BS/SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloburned View Post
    Is puncture not worth to keep up in a dps rotation? I'm not 50 yet, just wondering how to correctly dps as I have puncture macroed to BS/SS.
    yes ive it macrod as well its a 2 pointer

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Wifeagro View Post
    fights are about a 2 minutes losing 3 back stabs to a expose 3 weakness is not a 300 DPS spread
    If you're keeping expose up shouldn't it be used more than 3 times in 2 minutes? It only lasts 20 seconds and should get used up before that. You're not using puncture, I have no idea why. Didn't they patch out the infiltrator skills working in pve? If you have nb and at least 11 points in I don't think baneful is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloburned View Post
    It absolutely is.

Quote Originally Posted by `xell View Post
    If you're keeping expose up shouldn't it be used more than 3 times in 2 minutes? It only lasts 20 seconds and should get used up before that. You're not using puncture, I have no idea why. Didn't they patch out the infiltrator skills working in pve? If you have nb and at least 11 points in I don't think baneful is worth it.

It absolutely is.
    i am using puncture its macrod in to another ability im not losing iany time Puncture is in BS Macro and no infi is still working on live severs. im not using 11 points in nb

+ Reply to Thread