+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rogue AoE dps.

Sword of Telara

Default rogue AoE dps.

worked hard on my single target DPS, reaching a point where i seem to have threat issues (as mentioned in my other post). seems to mostly be a "the tanks i know have threat issues".

AoE ive never had an issue with threat, and as ive recently managed to get away from my bard role i have an extra one and wanted to get a nice spec for 3+ target trash pulls.

in my previous experience ive had the best results with sab, spamming booby trap under the target. that was pre-nerf (which didnt seem to effect traps). is that still the best route? or is there a better route for AoE trash?

i still have my NB spec for bosses. thanks for any advice!

the sabo going 2x rotations of shrapnel x5 then booty trap spam is still the most sustained dps

however the dark malady -> blade tempo -> dancing steel is the highest burst aoe dps, with 10 mobs this one move does 6k dps with the above 50% boost to dmg.

if you can stomach the boring sabo gameplay that is your best bet. ive long since gotten rid of my sabo role though...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread