+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie rogue: NB vs BD?

Default Newbie rogue: NB vs BD?

My rogue is only level 25, I have had a quick look at the trees, but...

What is the main difference between these two souls? Both seems to me melee DPS sousl, NB having some ranged options, and BD some cooldowns you have to manage, but thats it. I understand that Assassing is different than these two because it works with dots and bleeds, right?

Thanks

Champion

Theres a fair bit of difference between the "melee" souls even though they are all melee.

As you stated assassins are about sick bleeds and striking from stealth (occasionally more than once per battle)

Blade dancers are all about getting in peoples faces, they currently only perform their best when they have agro so they can get their reactive off from their dodges/parries and such, and of course they have their rhythmic actions to keep them going in different ways.

Nightblades have some of the stealth aspect of assassins though only striking once per battle from stealth, beyond that their about the non physical damage (fire and death) plus a number of other things like dots, channels and ranged.

Out of the 3, assassins and nightblades tend to feel the closest to being the same but are still worlds apart when it comes down to actually playing em.
    Last edited by Dasorine; 04-28-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks for the tips, I guess it will be BD for soloing and NB for grouping (whenever im not tanking, thats it )

Quote Originally Posted by Erhnam View Post
    Thanks for the tips, I guess it will be BD for soloing and NB for grouping (whenever im not tanking, thats it )
    BD for trash pulls, NB for single target.
    Last edited by ninefourtyfour; 04-28-2011 at 10:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread