+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Sugestion

Soulwalker

Default Bard Sugestion

I love my bard, I've not had that much fun on a toon in a long long time. I'd really like to see a mana regen motiff, a damage shield motiff or anthem, a single target of target heal coda, an AE verse that removes snares or have anthem of competance have the same effect with a point in the talent tree, fears ect, an AE verse or motiff that removes posion. I'd love to see a coda of cowardice and coda of distress combined into one coda, increase verse of captivation from 8 seconds to 10 and lastly have an **** button for the tank on a boss fight; either a shield or damage immunity, something that that's target of target that I can hit that absorbs or increases the tanks damage mitigation, maybe to be different a verse that increases the target of targets dodge and parry by 50% for 8 seconds with a 3 min CD. Lastly a rezz, amy type of rezz, even a rezz with a 3 min cool down, but something.

I'd like to see motiff of encouragement die a horrible death to which the world has never seen or changed.

any way I love the bard class
    Last edited by Vilisto; 04-28-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Soulwalker

A 10% haste buff or group motifs weapon prod that gives haste on spell or melee hit would be cool. A coda that slows attack speed, silences, lowers armor, or makes the target confused would becool. Im not a big fan of making bards completive in dos but id agree it be nice if our debuffs and heals were directly affected by our ap. Id like to see more utility and heals or cc that makes bards shine comparedto others in 5 mans

+ Reply to Thread