+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bomberman has died.

Default Bomberman has died.

Dear Trion,

Please make the Saboteur soul explosively fun again. It used to be M-80s now it's just black cats. I miss spiking someone with explosives, figuratively and literally, and being effective at the same time. The 1.1 changes were the worst thing to happen to the best thing rogues had going for them.

Seeing as to how Pyro is the new Sabo everyone will just have to complain about them until you cave in and nerf them into uselessness too. Maybe in the next major set of class updates you could make them just throw lit matches at people. I'd like that very much.

Sincerely yours,
    Zuer

P.S.- Champions should be incapable of using anything but wiffle-ball bats. Thank you.

Default Hmmpfh?

I think you gota have to wait sometimes.

You had your op time,now and then there will be others build on the same situation.

BTW saboteurs can still do very fine.When played well.

Was I the only person that had Magic:the Gathering flashbacks when they read the title?
    Shut your pie hole!!!

I didn't really post this to seriously complain. I was just messing around. It's just funny listening to everyone cry about which classes are OP and all that. I've killed Pyros and Champs as an assassin/riftstalker/nightblade multiple times with little to no issues (and yes I'm a 50 rogue). It's just a matter of finding what works. Also that build is like 2 parts assassin 1 part rift and 1 part nightblade (NB10 :P).

I don't actually care if they boost the Sabo back to it's former glory or not. Rogues aren't so much about raw power as they are about always having a trick up your sleeve. Most of the rogue souls have at least 1 thing in them that allows you to unscrew yourself from CC's, speed yourself up or slow the enemy down, or just plain keep the enemy from hitting you. Those are vital skills for playing any rogue, even riftstalker :P.

Overall though, yeah, Sabo was a really powerful soul, and they can be played well with someone who knows what they're doing. I was never really a fan personally cause it's a boring soul, in my opinion. I also didn't like the almost complete lack of anything defensive. So, meh, whatever.

P.S.- Clerics are too hard to kill, make them heal for less! :P

*EDIT*- Sorry for the long post. I've been without power almost all day and it just came back on. I was bored as hell. :P
    Last edited by Zuer; 04-28-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Sez

Sabo is still viable. Read up on how to spec correctly.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread