+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 point raid bard

Soulwalker

Default 51 point raid bard

looking for max amount of healing on a 51 point bard.

Not sure if killing focus and unstable state both increase cadence?

Discuss / criticize

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....EIdqiqskqz.VM
    Last edited by Aletan; 04-27-2011 at 03:21 PM.

Plane Touched

Why even go into ranger? pointless.. no pew pew for joo..

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...x0b.EIdqiqskqz

3rd is optional.

I also use this spec for pvp (the ae snare bomb is nice for people attacking you). Pop up run speed and drop it, they run through it and watch ya team mates mash them up.
    Last edited by Pyrolytic; 04-27-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolytic View Post
    Why even go into ranger? pointless.. no pew pew for joo..

Put another 5 points in NB for the +15% finishers then 5 points in sab for the +15% dex and you are set.
    You go Ranger because you get 5% crit to heals. 15% bonus to finishers for a healing bard is a waste of points. 15% dex only boosts your crit, but it doesn't boost it by the 5% you get from Ranger.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Upright View Post
    You go Ranger because you get 5% crit to heals. 15% bonus to finishers for a healing bard is a waste of points. 15% dex only boosts your crit, but it doesn't boost it by the 5% you get from Ranger.
    You think the 15% to finishers is useless when you have virtuoso up? 15 secs of +15% finishers is very nice burst healing. I heal for over a 1,000 for crits with virtuoso up, boom boom boom

EDIT: the sab was a trial spec I did (hence the edit) I checked it and it was NB with no points in Sab.
    Last edited by Pyrolytic; 04-27-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

Rift Disciple

You think the 15% to finishers is useless when you have virtuoso up? 15 secs of +15% finishers is very nice burst healing. I heal for over a 1,000 for crits with virtuoso up, boom boom boom

EDIT: the sab was a trial spec I did (hence the edit) I checked it and it was NB with no points in Sab.
    you know the 15% finishers from NB only applys to damage, does not do anything for Coda of Resto.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dobranoc View Post
    you know the 15% finishers from NB only applys to damage, does not do anything for Coda of Resto.
    Agree here. which is why i didnt get the +15% to finishers on original post. so can anyone answer if unstable state and killing instincts both increase cadence healing? Thanks.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aletan View Post
    Agree here. which is why i didnt get the +15% to finishers on original post. so can anyone answer if unstable state and killing instincts both increase cadence healing? Thanks.
    Why not go Riftstalker and get the 15% to AP?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aletan View Post
    Unstable State does increase Cadence Damage/Healing by 9%
    Killing Focus does not due to Cadence not being ranged weapon damage, or even weapon damage, anything to increase damage period, or non-phys damage (due to it being Life based damage)

You're an idiot.

Telaran

I personally use 51 bard/9 nb/6 rng for the 48 predatory instincts AP buff, 5% crit, and cadence based off my ranged weapon damage from ranger (since I auto attack with my bow, not my knives). I've found these all combined give me a better boost in damage and healing than 15% ap from riftstalker do.

i have the classic 8 in nightblade with an added 1 in coup-de-grace since it doesn't really matter and hey, that 3% damage finishers is fine for me when I don't need to be healing.

Perhaps when I'm super geared 15% AP will be better than 5% crit, ranged weapon base, and 48 AP but until then I'm stickin with my spec.

+ Reply to Thread