+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery Spike bug (nightblade skill)

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Default Fiery Spike bug (nightblade skill)

So I rolled on a new server and levelling as bard/nightblade I noticed that the fiery spike timer does not always refresh.

I noticed this mostly when i used a rotation something like:
    Fiery Spike -> Fiery Spike -> Cadence -> Finisher -> Fiery Spike -> whatever

I've noticed like 4-5 times today that when I use the 3rd fiery spike it increases the stack from 2 to 3 but it doesn't not refresh its timer

I have not been able reproduce this at will but I've without a doubt noticed this happening.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Chancellor Gowron View Post
    So I rolled on a new server and levelling as bard/nightblade I noticed that the fiery spike timer does not always refresh.

I noticed this mostly when i used a rotation something like:
    Fiery Spike -> Fiery Spike -> Cadence -> Finisher -> Fiery Spike -> whatever

I've noticed like 4-5 times today that when I use the 3rd fiery spike it increases the stack from 2 to 3 but it doesn't not refresh its timer

I have not been able reproduce this at will but I've without a doubt noticed this happening.
    Is it missing? Because there is a bug where the stacks will briefly appear to increase on a miss.

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HalfMind View Post
    Is it missing? Because there is a bug where the stacks will briefly appear to increase on a miss.
    I've been keeping an eye on my stacks since I posted and I saw the other bug you just mentioned but there have also been times where the stack increases and stays up until it times out without resetting the timer.

anyone know if fiery spike is considered to be a physical attk or a spell attk? (for greater planar essence)

I love knowing that I am only 2 seconds away doing your role better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbeefy View Post
    anyone know if fiery spike is considered to be a physical attk or a spell attk? (for greater planar essence)
    Spell, you may use the Smoldering Flamesource if you want. Poisons can also trigger it.
    Last edited by Kinien; 05-09-2011 at 05:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread