+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to beat a pyro: Demonstration.

Default How to beat a pyro: Demonstration.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    I just love this video killing a 20-30 lvl mage with no GoS while everybody is complaining about GoS making pyros god mode lol..

and GoS is 44+ duh.

Rift Disciple

At that level, they arent a match. Wait till youre 50 and see what 50 levels worth of points in Pyro will do to you.

Then tell us to stop the qq.
    Dead gorilla at the ice rink

Soulwalker

LOL ok this is my first post...but seriously

I didnt watch the video...but if you didnt get hit with a 20k fulminate/10k cinderburst/5k fireball

while steadily trying to stun a mage thats immune

then i really think you might possibly doing something wrong (such as making pvp videos instead of lvling)

Rift Disciple

I love how you finished with False Blade when 1v1ing a Pyromancer. A+

Nothing to see here...

The OP is just a demented kid who thinks all the posts on the forums are about low levels.

Not to mention the OP is not level 50.

Troll thread is trollish ;)
    "The universe is a machine where you have been placed, and like a machine the outcome can be known. Every battle has already been won or lost. All that is left is for you to choose your side."

1/10 would watch again.

useless thread. LOCKED

u aint lvl 50

Quote Originally Posted by Equis View Post
    I love how you finished with False Blade when 1v1ing a Pyromancer. A+
    actually if your target is almost dead and your good to go...........the buff you get after would be the best choice.......um....instead of no buff and an overkill finisher. But thats just my logical thinking......
    I gank, get over it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gojiraatomic View Post
    actually if your target is almost dead and your good to go...........the buff you get after would be the best choice.......um....instead of no buff and an overkill finisher. But thats just my logical thinking......
    Your logic is quite sound, but dead opponent>temp buff that likely wont last until your next engagement.

That being said, the Pyro survived the finisher and proceeded to cause an additional 400-ish damage to our brilliant OP while hanging on at about 100hp.

All things being equal, the substantially higher damage Final Blow parked on his hotbar would have been infinitely more appropriate to use in that fight.

Of course, it's McWaffle. That in and of itself should speak volumes. I was actually half expecting him to keep CP-ing down the target without even using a finisher tbh.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

Soulwalker

if you cant kill a mage on your gear level within the 5 seconds of magical immunity the pvp tree gives you, you are horrible. I hate coming to the forums because of the lack of creativity and overall knowledge of the game that people have. Test some specs out and see what you can do. I run a 51 sin 12 inf and rest into dodge in BD and i can 1 on 1 any class but tanks or healers naked. I do this frequently and mages are a joke for this spec, even pyros.

Deemode
    Dreadmortus DEEPWOOD- Justicar/shaman/purifier. Let the warriors dps ill tank.

Try that at 50 with heals behind the pyro and see how quickly he dies, it's easier to kill most warriors.

We can still kill a pyro one on one if you play your class right, and they don't have charge for fulminate.
    Last edited by Odaman; 04-27-2011 at 01:28 PM.

im making a pvp video with my lvl 46-47 rogue vs lvl 50s

i got a couple of footage already, need 4-6 fights more and ill post it asap.
    My YouTube Videos : http://www.youtube.com/user/gn0?feature=mhum
    Videos from different games I played.

Ascendant

All this guy does is troll with low level videos. It's annoying but that's his purpose so he's winning.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmortus View Post
    if you cant kill a mage on your gear level within the 5 seconds of magical immunity the pvp tree gives you, you are horrible. I hate coming to the forums because of the lack of creativity and overall knowledge of the game that people have. Test some specs out and see what you can do. I run a 51 sin 12 inf and rest into dodge in BD and i can 1 on 1 any class but tanks or healers naked. I do this frequently and mages are a joke for this spec, even pyros.

Deemode

I don't even know where to start with this pile of garbage. I guess I'll offer to come duel you while your naked, since supposedly you can beat me, and afterwards while your respawning I'll inquire into the rest of the nonsense you posted.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast