+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't decide which of these builds would be better

Soulwalker

Default Can't decide which of these builds would be better

Between this one:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VcbqV0soVz.Vh

And this one (though a bit unsure on some of the things):

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...koo.VcbqV0soVz

Why don't you try them out.... And you did not specify what the particular role of these would do.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Soulwalker

If it were me i'd go with the bard/sabo one. Also I'd have riftstalker as my third soul for the plane shift. Seems to come in a lot more handy compared with that bladedancer buff.

34 bard then try them, can solo raid mobs with 34bard/x sab/x whatever.

mobs never go immune to the 34pt mez fyi, so adjust your builds accordingly!

edit: variation on your first build is http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VcbqV0skqz.Vh 1 point to put anywhere as it doesnt matter. basically blast charge is THE charge for bards, no point in spec'ing for the other 2.
    Last edited by Hokonoso; 04-27-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Why don't you try them out.... And you did not specify what the particular role of these would do.
    Well kinda support / dps role is the idea

Shadowlander

Champ/BM...

No wait... sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    hum.. if support dps you will get more out of coda of fury and more bard lvls than spamming other stuff... as you wont be doing any healing or buffing if you are placing charges. if a solo build i suggest something close to the one i posted, can solo any elite up to raid trash in RoS!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    For grouping? As in instances?

If the group needs the offheals, then you won't have the time to DPS between motifs.

If the group doesn't need the offheals, you're most likely better off going full DPS.

I can see where it would be nice if we didn't have 4 roles, but we do. So switch to a bard support for the pulls/bosses it's needed, and switch to DPS when it isn't.

Edit: Also, what the guy a above said. Get the buff to coda of fury/wrath and use Cadence/Fiery Spike to build CPs and simply use the DPS finishers.
    Last edited by Koe; 04-27-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    hum.. if support dps you will get more out of coda of fury and more bard lvls than spamming other stuff... as you wont be doing any healing or buffing if you are placing charges. if a solo build i suggest something close to the one i posted, can solo any elite up to raid trash in RoS!
    Alright I can see what you mean...does seem really awesome for soloing yeah, so I guess I'd be more interested in a straight out sab build for exploding things

+ Reply to Thread