+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro question

Soulwalker

Default Macro question

Hi everyone, currently I don't use any macros. I play NB for PVE (or bard when the group forces me.)

Are macros necessary or helpful for either of these roles? I see macros out there for other classes that seem to be like

#suppressmacrofailures
    /cast this
    /cast this
    /cast that

As far as I know, you cant slam one button and cast 9 skills. How do these work and should I have any?

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

Soulwalker

Default i love macros as a bard

im at work or i would post them .

i mainly use macro for my verses of joy , vitility , riff thingy and my group hp coda when I hit 5 charges .

I have it setup so when i tap my coda button , if my x amount of time ability that doesnt use up my charges is up it pops that then pops my riff or coda . i have it setup so coda is the last thing that accually gets used in my macro. YES ppl say it makes you lazy , BUT with as many buttons im already having to hit as a bard keeping the 5 30 sec buffs up and cadence , so making my CDs in 1 releaves my burden of mashing 5 more buttons . I still have my CDs on an extra hoykey bar so visual Q of when they reset.

Quote Originally Posted by shads91 View Post
    im at work or i would post them .

i mainly use macro for my verses of joy , vitility , riff thingy and my group hp coda when I hit 5 charges .

I have it setup so when i tap my coda button , if my x amount of time ability that doesnt use up my charges is up it pops that then pops my riff or coda . i have it setup so coda is the last thing that accually gets used in my macro. YES ppl say it makes you lazy , BUT with as many buttons im already having to hit as a bard keeping the 5 30 sec buffs up and cadence , so making my CDs in 1 releaves my burden of mashing 5 more buttons . I still have my CDs on an extra hoykey bar so visual Q of when they reset.
    Like to share that macro?

+ Reply to Thread