+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When does Bard healing start?

Soulwalker

Default When does Bard healing start?

I tried reading through this forum but with the recent bard changes and me being new to rogue, I thought i would just ask. I am trying Ranger/Sab and only level 13 my third soul was Riftstalker but i switched to bard to get some healing-i am use to healing myself coming from the cleric.
    Question-i am not understanding the tooltip on this soul, at how many points do i need to invest to heal myself and or pet, does it work that way or am i only buffing others but not myself.
    It this a good 0 point soul for Ranger/sab ( i might go Ranger/MM) thanks for any replies.

You need 8 points total to get to 3/3 Invigorated Soul which makes your Cadence heal for 100% of the damage done. So it doesn't really work as an off-soul if you just want the healing.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by gateway View Post
    I tried reading through this forum but with the recent bard changes and me being new to rogue, I thought i would just ask. I am trying Ranger/Sab and only level 13 my third soul was Riftstalker but i switched to bard to get some healing-i am use to healing myself coming from the cleric.
    Question-i am not understanding the tooltip on this soul, at how many points do i need to invest to heal myself and or pet, does it work that way or am i only buffing others but not myself.
    It this a good 0 point soul for Ranger/sab ( i might go Ranger/MM) thanks for any replies.
    Bard heals come from Cadence(the channeled combo builder) when you have points spent in that talent.

I think it is a 3 point talent and is on the 2nd tier, so 6,7,8 points spent.

With more points you get a motif and a Coda that heals too.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by gateway View Post
    im -very- confused by your question.

from what im gathering though:
    at level 6 you can put your first point into invigorated soul. this makes you cadence damage heal for 33% of the damage it does. 3/3 = 100%.

at 21 you get a group healing finisher

at 24 you get a group HoT (motif)

at 44 you get a group heal (1m CD).

thats all bard heals . they heal yourself, your pet, and your group.

+ Reply to Thread