+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Assassin] Poisons revamp suggestion

Plane Touched

Default [Assassin] Poisons revamp suggestion

Poisons needs revamp, they are useless and uninteresting. My suggestion is to add an effect to each of them. Could be fun to rotate them depending on situation.

Each poison would have an stacking effect that increases by x% per stack /stacks five times/
    Each poison would have 50% chance per hit to apply new stack /autohits counts too/
    Each poison lasts 10sec /refreshed on applying new stack/

"Malicious Strike" revamped into "Malicious Poison"
    "Lethal" and "Leeching" poisons swapped by place

Virulent Poison - stacking armor ignore debuff, 5% per application, 25% at 5 stacks?
    Leeching Poison - stacking life leech debuff on target, 5% per application, 25% of damage done returned as life at 5 stacks?
    Lethal Poison - stacking healing debuff, 15% per application, 75% at 5 stacks
    Debilitating Poison - same effect as now, but 10% per application, 50% at 5 stacks

Malicious Poison - stacking snare, 15% per application, 75% slow effect at 5 stacks

Cloudy Poison [PVP tree] - same effect, 5% per stack, 25% increase of casting time /damage proc added/

/discuss

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Zax1 View Post
    /discuss
    There aren't many things that annoy me, but that is one of them.

I mean, do you understand what you are saying? What other purpose does a forum have other than discussion?

That's like a waiter dropping a plate of food in front of you and not saying "Enjoy" but rather "Eat this."

What else am I going to do? Wear the pancake for a hat? (Ok, but I was drunk that one time)

The point is, that the /commands people use are e-lame enough as it is, you don't need to state the obvious as well.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    There aren't many things that annoy me, but that is one of them.

I mean, do you understand what you are saying? What other purpose does a forum have other than discussion?

That's like a waiter dropping a plate of food in front of you and not saying "Enjoy" but rather "Eat this."

What else am I going to do? Wear the pancake for a hat? (Ok, but I was drunk that one time)

The point is, that the /commands people use are e-lame enough as it is, you don't need to state the obvious as well.
    What an informative post!

Well maybe I'm using too much /commands irl, thats why. Replace it with "Thoughts?" if it hurts you that much.

Plane Touched

Far too much there, will never go through.
    Best you can hope for is 10% per like NB.

I do like the others though, 25% heal on leeching is a bit much, 3-4% per stack is a bit more reasonable.

With those numbers the ideas are great and much better than the current poisons, actually gives Assassins a fighting chance in the current climate.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jaekal View Post

Far too much there, will never go through.
    Best you can hope for is 10% per like NB.

I do like the others though, 25% heal on leeching is a bit much, 3-4% per stack is a bit more reasonable.

With those numbers the ideas are great and much better than the current poisons, actually gives Assassins a fighting chance in the current climate.
    I dont think that 75% healing debuff would be too much, in case when some mage classes has 80%.

But yeah, 25% life leech may be too high, 3% per stack to 15% at 5 would be more reasonable.

Guess everyone else is happy with poisons as they are? Sad.

+ Reply to Thread