+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warlock Armour

Plane Touched

Default Warlock Armour

What a fcuking joke for Assassins and melee Rogues in general.... 47 damage proc off everything, every attack skill, auto main, auto off, 2 weapon procs + bleeds.

It's like basically a 200dps damage shield vs melee rogues.

How about some diminishing returns or making it not proc off poison and bleeds. The fact that Warlocks have so much damn hp, you'd need some lucky big crits to kill one before you self harm into respawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaekal View Post
    What a fcuking joke for Assassins and melee Rogues in general.... 47 damage proc off everything, every attack skill, auto main, auto off, 2 weapon procs + bleeds.

How about some diminishing returns or making it not proc off poison and bleeds. The fact that Warlocks have so much damn hp, you'd need some lucky big crits to kill one before you self harm into respawning.

Warlocks are so ridiculously overpowered that even deleting the armor won't change the fact that they complete devastate a rogue.

Also, it's not as bad as rift surge.

Plane Touched

Something is very wrong with balance when a Rogue kills himself quicker than he can kill the Mage that stands there with just a damage shield up.

Scouts are meant to be the bane of Mages.

Soulwalker

1-buff poison malice to be a 1h armor buff with ranged reflection and let them get dmged with each of their dots

2-watch mage forums cry

Yup Warlock armor pwns me pretty hard
    Me killing you in your WFs
    Whats Left of Rift PVP Community: Average Players with Uber gear and bots
    Visualize lvl 50 Rogue
    ZinCarla lvl 50 Warrior
    Contender lvl 30 Cleric

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Try the Riftblade one, Avatar of the whatever.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

I got hit by lightning shield (some mage armor, stormcaller?) for 1200 3 times in a row once (crit obviousl).
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jaekal View Post

I almost "die" from Warlock Armor when all the dmg return was 75dmg per tic.. I was like oh god stupid auto-atk, bleed, poison ; ; It went me to 65% HP.

I wish we got somekind of dispel or I wish my malice could reflect those dmg back

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    I got hit by lightning shield (some mage armor, stormcaller?) for 1200 3 times in a row once (crit obviousl).
    Are you sure you're not talking about lightning field?

Idk. I could stack bleeds then flip on my 30% damage reduction buff, 10 secs is a lot of time to damage a mage. But yeah, give it an internal cooldown. If you pair it with chloromancer it's ridicolous considering how much life return you get.
    Last edited by Belterra; 04-26-2011 at 07:31 PM.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Shadowlander

51 Riftblade Avatar of air is the same garbage. Burning Blood as well is a joke. You crit, he crits you back harder.

Gg trion, Love your rogues more.

+ Reply to Thread