+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.2 MM Rapid Shot

Rift Disciple

Default 1.2 MM Rapid Shot

Has anyone played around with this finisher? It seems like it could be incredibly potent particularly if each of the individual 5 shots can trigger procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jherkin View Post
    Has anyone played around with this finisher? It seems like it could be incredibly potent particularly if each of the individual 5 shots can trigger procs.
    Better questions - Can each of the shots individually crit? If so will bullseye make them all crit?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ruxen View Post
    Better questions - Can each of the shots individually crit? If so will bullseye make them all crit?
    i think bullseye will make the first shot crit not all 5. As the tooltip says ur next shot has 100% chance to crit not ur next 5 shots, although it would be really nice if it did.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ruxen View Post
    I haven't tested it recently since if there have been any changes, but I remember Bull's Eye making all hits crit, and each hit proc'ed SoD, but I couldn't make it proc something like Hellfire Blades more than once (could just be a RNG thing though I don't know).

+ Reply to Thread