+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Rogue Souls Need More Interrupts.

Rift Disciple

Default Suggestion: Rogue Souls Need More Interrupts.

Suggestion: Rogue Souls Need More Interrupts.

Been looking through all the Rogue Souls and with the rogue supposedly being the bane to casters I was surprised to only find one soul (BladeDancer) with a spell interrupt / Silence.

To fix this issue, hereís my suggestions for two of the rogue's souls, and why Ė

Assassin (Stab you in the back and poison master): Remove Enduring Brew from soul tree. Nobody really likes it. Make it another poison that increases cast time by 0.5 seconds. Duration on poison, 3 seconds. Needs a high energy cost and cast time.
    While not a interrupt, this can be a BIG change for PvP or PvE, while hopefully not unbalancing things too much. What keeps this in balance Ė
    This is a weapon enchant, of which the Assassin is limited to only two of them. This new ability increases the number of poisons the assassin has. So to use it, heíll have to not use something else.
    Has a high energy cost and cast time. Limiting itís use as a out of combat poison.
    It is far up in the tree, making it harder for other souls to grab.

Riftstalker (Rogue Tank Soul): Why this soul does not have a interrupt I have no idea.
    Remove Rift Scavenger from this Soul Tree and replace with a interrupt. Could be a 1 point interrupt or a interrupt that increases in power by either silencing the target or reducing itís CD.
    Expecting to get a lot of flames for this suggestion as itís used in a lot of builds for Rogues to solo multiple enemies at once and come out at near to full health. While this is great for those soloing rogues, this ability has little real use for a tanking rogue in a party or raid as heíll have dedicated healers.
    ...I'm also expecting those Rogue builds that use the Rift Scavenger ability to solo multiple mobs at once to get hit with the nerf stick sometime in the future. As I do not see this as part of the 'vision' Trion has. So I'm putting in my 2 copper (inflation, used to be a copper) worth of opinion on what and how I want the change.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by mavik View Post
    Suggestion: Rogue Souls Need More Interrupts.

Been looking through all the Rogue Souls and with the rogue supposedly being the bane to casters I was surprised to only find one soul (BladeDancer) with a spell interrupt / Silence.
    Rangers have one too. Concussive blast

+ Reply to Thread