+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Post 1.2 assassin build....

Shadowlander

Default My Post 1.2 assassin build....

...IF they continue to give BS a cooldown.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Rft0fodbo.VcxM

The main points are BD's silence at 15 points as well as the increased dodge and dex, increased survivability and shadow rift, and adding double cross in the assassin line which is something I haven't taken before due to having BS.

Anything you think I should/n't have taken?
    Last edited by Beefstu; 04-26-2011 at 05:57 AM.

I have been that spec before, its ok but i would recommend taking 1 point out of BD and putting that 1 point in RS so you can get Stalker Phase.

Is this supposed to be a solo build or?
    Rehn - Rogue - <Cryptic> - Keenblade
    Five billion years ago our planet materialized from thin air More than a billion years later the miracle of life is formed And then A new breed amongst the variety of species sees the light of day Mankind Our numbers grow exponentially From 2 billion to a staggering 7 billion individuals in just 2 centuries Like a virus, we're consuming our host Instead of serving its cause Is this the scenario of our era? Are we out of control? Save, exit, planet
    <3 Frontliner - Song Below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5q-dl50hKs

Shadowlander

I guess it's solo. I only play with one other dude, and we're hit and miss as far as getting to roll together. I always thought that assassins were solo as I have group orientated builds with bard and MM, etc.

I definitely saw stalker phase. Tough because what ends up screwing me up is a caster who jets away and can free cast for 6 seconds or so. I figured that the silence plus shadow rift would help that situation.

Thx for the feedback.

+ Reply to Thread