+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newly 50 and looking for some help with build

Default newly 50 and looking for some help with build

Been 50 for a week now and I'm looking for a build to do t1s and eventually progress beyond that. I tried a 51 point NB and while the damage was great I didn't like all the micro-managing I did. Plus most of the boss fights aren't very nice to melee types.

I was hoping for a ranged build and was looking at 32mm/32nb. I'm not a number cruncher so not sure how well this will work. I did see a build similar to this in another post but I didn't like it exactly how it was.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...o.Vdt0Gog0os.M

Any help on numbers and where I might make this better would be great. Also I'd like to stay away from a pet if I can.
    Undecided

Guess my build isn't too bad then.
    Undecided

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0cEb0o0o.V0x0h

32 Sab, 21 sin, 13 NB

Good Sab build , Huge AoE damage for trash pulls/ boss trash. When in melee (while using charges) does ~700+ DPS depending on gear and buffs. It also has permenant stealth with two saps. If you run with two rogues you can sap most trash pulls and reduce a 1.5hr run down to 30 minutes.

Edit: if you dont care about the saps for skipping trash you can put them into hellfire blades for the extra 5% damage.
    Last edited by Pinke; 04-26-2011 at 07:20 AM.

I was hoping MM would be a viable build, but I will try your sab build and see how it goes.
    Undecided

+ Reply to Thread