+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PvP for rogues after 1.2

  1. #1
    pro
    pro is offline
    Rift Chaser pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    373

    Default PvP for rogues after 1.2

    Every soul is getting unneeded buffs except MM that actually needs the buffs but of course its getting buffed the least. Pyros are getting a small nerf to damage which will be voided due to flamebolt adding the damage loss and the damage reduction while inside the ground is being nerfed 10% which will once again not matter due to the buff there pvp armour is getting. So in a way the are getting buffed so basicly any mage with decent gear can 2 shot now but 1 shotting shouldnt happen unless really low HP
    But basically if you see a mage just run save your self a trip from the rez unless you have some good cc and even then if there in GoS your dead anyway
    Personally i think we are better off now because honestly as long as you stealth any rogue with a brain can faceroll a mage and if you start dieing just restealth and do it again its not hard just dont be a scrub amd look for the I Win button

  2. #2
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    My thoughts exactly.

  4. #4
    pro
    pro is offline
    Rift Chaser pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    No clue what you just said

  5. #5
    Ascendant Jeffreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnoz View Post
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    lmao

    1234567890

  6. #6
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    No clue what you just said
    I had the same feeling about your post.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86

    Default

    adnoz wins this thread
    Guilt 50 Eth rogue
    Reverence 50 High Elf Cleric

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Every soul is getting unneeded buffs except MM that actually needs the buffs but of course its getting buffed the least. Pyros are getting a small nerf to damage which will be voided due to flamebolt adding the damage loss and the damage reduction while inside the ground is being nerfed 10% which will once again not matter due to the buff there pvp armour is getting. So in a way the are getting buffed so basicly any mage with decent gear can 2 shot now but 1 shotting shouldnt happen unless really low HP
    But basically if you see a mage just run save your self a trip from the rez unless you have some good cc and even then if there in GoS your dead anyway
    Personally i think we are better off now because honestly as long as you stealth any rogue with a brain can faceroll a mage and if you start dieing just restealth and do it again its not hard just dont be a scrub amd look for the I Win button

    too add when you restealth slip away only works like 50% of the time..

    or a rogue has to be rank 5 or 6 to even comptete tells me the class is broke...

    and as i've stated before the lead developer will ruin this game, just like he did warhammer..

  9. #9
    Shadowlander dcepshn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brucer View Post
    too add when you restealth slip away only works like 50% of the time..

    or a rogue has to be rank 5 or 6 to even comptete tells me the class is broke...

    and as i've stated before the lead developer will ruin this game, just like he did warhammer..
    had to post here just b/c of what u said... he ruined warhmmer now hes here to ruin RIFT i agree 100%!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts