+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frozen Deep One Tear

Soulwalker

Default Frozen Deep One Tear

I have the tear + Crystal Vine slotted for my bard. The Vine procs all the time, the tear only *very* rarely. (as in only once that I can remember since I've had it)

I'm hoping there isn't a stacking issue, any other bards using the tear?

Rift Disciple

From the 1.2 Notes:
    Greater Essences that can be equipped simultaneously now stack properly with each other. Previously, a few cases of matching elemental type Greater Essences would sometimes conflict. Now, if you can equip both in the same Focus, you receive the benefits and effects of both Essences.
    I wouldn't expect the two you mentioned to be of the same elemental type based on their names/icons, but it's possible.

My Bard has both of these equipped and while the Crystal Vine procs A LOT, the Deep One Frozen Tear activates a fair amount of the time as well. And they can both proc at the same time on the same person.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the replies. My bad, I kept looking at the combat tab + animation to see if the tear was procing. The spell icon does periodically show as if it is procing, but I'm seeing no animation nor any indication that it's doing anything (ie, "absorbed hits" or something like that). Or I'm again looking in the wrong place for that info

So, hopefully it's working. Thanks again. Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread