+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Current Alpha Patch Notes for Rogues: 4/25

Default Current Alpha Patch Notes for Rogues: 4/25

ASSASSIN
    * Serpent Strike: Damage increased. Cooldown reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
    * Impale: Damage increased.
    * Assassinate: Damage increased.
    * Backstab: Additional damage bonus from Attack Power increased to 100% from 50%. Ability base damage increased. Now has a 6 second cooldown.
    * Murderous Intent: Fixed a bug where this was not giving the correct percentage increase to physical damage.
    * Poison Malice: No longer causes stealth to break when activated.
    * Hidden Veil: Reworded ability description.

BARD
    * Cadence: Damage slightly reduced for ranks 2 through 10. Cadence will also correctly give 3 combo points instead of 2 when you have points spent in Expedited Wounds [Infiltrator].

BLADEDANCER
    * Flash of Steel: The minimum required range to use this ability has been reduced to 3 meters from 8.
    * Deadly Strike: Corrected an issue where rank 9 and 10 were both trained at level 42. Rank 10 of Deadly Strike is properly trainable at level 48.
    * Quick Strike: Additional damage bonus from Attack Power increased to 100% from 50%. Ability base damage increased.
    * Precision Strike: Additional damage bonus from Attack Power increased to 100% from 50%. Ability base damage increased.
    * Mass Subdue: The damage from Mass Subdue will no longer trigger secondary effects like Serrated Blades or weapon poisons, and will no longer cause the incapacitation effect to break as a result of these secondary effects.
    * Blade Tempo, Side Steps, Blade and Soul Parity, Double Coup, and Dualism: No longer cause stealth to break when activated.

INFILTRATOR [PvP]
    * Focused Intent: No longer works against non-player targets.

MARKSMAN
    * Due to the below changes, characters with soul points spent in Marksman will receive a free soul point respec.
    * Fire and Forget: Removed.
    * Eradicate - New Ability: Available after spending 44 points in Marksman. Removes up to 2 buffs from the enemy target.
    * Close Quarters Combat: Now a 1 point passive ability rather than an activated one. Now available as a 6th tier branch ability.
    * Bull's Eye: Now available as a 5th tier branch ability.
    * Crossfire: Available after spending 26 points in Marksman.
    * Sniper Training: Revised. Now increases the damage of Empowered Shot and Deadeye Shot by 5-15%.
    * Controlled Fire: Removed.
    * Improved Hit and Run: New ability available after spending 38 points in Marksman. Allows the execution of ranged attacks while moving; causes Empowered Shot and Deadeye Shot to become instant cast abilities, removes cooldown on Empowered Shot, and reduces the Energy cost of all Marksman abilities by 50%. Shares a cooldown with Hit and Run.
    * Hit and Run: No longer causes stealth to break when activated.
    * Rapid Extraction: Revised - it now reduces the cooldown of On the Double, Hit and Run, Improved Hit and Run, Bull's Eye, and Retreat by 15-30%.
    * Strafe: Now deals an additional 20% damage if you are standing on your Pedestal.
    * Rapid Fire Shot: Revised. No longer adds a buff that increases your attack speed. Now a ranged damage finisher that fires 1 shot per combo point up to a maximum of 5 shots. 20 second cooldown.

NIGHTBLADE
    * Heat Retention: Fixed an occasional issue where this wouldn't always trigger when using a damaging ability that awards a combo point.
    * Ebon Fury, Twilight Shelter, Twilight Transcendence: No longer cause stealth to break when activated.

RANGER
    * Double Shot: Fixed a bug where this would cause Fang of the Life Lord to trigger.

RIFTSTALKER
    * Rift Disturbance: Now generates more threat than before.
    * Planebound Resilience, Planar Refuge, Scatter the Shadows: No longer cause stealth to break when activated.

SABOTEUR
    * Incriminate, Carpet Bombing, Rapid Setup: No longer cause stealth to break when activated.
    * Spike Charge: The bleed effect from Spike Charge should now trigger the Blood Rage effect on your pet if you have soul points spent in Ranger’s Blood Rage.
    * Combat log messages now appear when Energy is refunded for using Charges out of combat.
    I have Acute Paranoid Schizophrenic Dissociative Identity Disorder. So it's not my fault when i do something wrong, it was either him, him, or in some cases her.

So no new changes. Great. Also, bard nerf still?
    Briarqueue

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    There were no notes today, and the devs have already said the bard nerf was an error, something they tested internally but reverted, wasn't supposed to be in the notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubin View Post
    There were no notes today, and the devs have already said the bard nerf was an error, something they tested internally but reverted, wasn't supposed to be in the notes.
    Yeah they aren't 'new'. I just thought people who don't play on the ptr would like to see what the notes were. I probably would have posted this sooner but was busy playing portal ^_^. Not sure when these actually came out.
    I have Acute Paranoid Schizophrenic Dissociative Identity Disorder. So it's not my fault when i do something wrong, it was either him, him, or in some cases her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastranomick View Post
    Yeah they aren't 'new'. I just thought people who don't play on the ptr would like to see what the notes were. I probably would have posted this sooner but was busy playing portal ^_^. Not sure when these actually came out.
    they were posted 3 days ago when they went on test server...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

when is the new patch going live?

Quote Originally Posted by Exitboon View Post
    may 4 according to the podcasts and stuff.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Exitboon View Post
    After subscription payment date, as always, so you cant check its content. Greedy company is greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    Actually, there is a change(from the first 1.2 notes), you just don't see it because it was removed. MM pedestal is back down to 10% =(
    Last edited by Zazen; 04-25-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    Actually, there is a change(from the first 1.2 notes), you just don't see it because it was removed. MM pedestal is back down to 10% =(
    LOL seriously??

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikkar View Post
    LOL seriously??
    Seriously =(

Lightning Fury... seriously why nobody talks about it? Do you actually find it any useful? Im really dissapointed seeing that it will most likely stay like it is now on LIVE servers. Guess it will stay in the skillbook...because there is no place for it on my hotbar.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-25-2011 at 08:10 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Gox
    Champion

Yeah MM ped at 10percent again so we are back to 1.1 dps mostly. Maybe picked up a 3-4 percent from cooldowns being slightly buffed but yeah trion is good at making games.

LF is worthless 1.5 second cast builds no combo points and its armor reduction is inferior to all others. It was like ok leveling to aoe stuff that was it.
    Last edited by Gox; 04-25-2011 at 08:13 PM.

That was a bug, Sniper's pedestal was also 20%. Both skills need a buff or need to be scraped imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    Lightning Fury... seriously why nobody talks about it? Do you actually find it any useful? Im really dissapointed seeing that it will most likely stay like it is now on LIVE servers. Guess it will stay in the skillbook...because there is no place for it on my hotbar.
    I don't use it much, I don't see a big difference with the debuff and the damage is bad considering the cast time, they could remove the CD and I still wouldn't want to use it.
    Last edited by Red Exodus; 04-25-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    go play a fps pvp in mmorpgs did nothing but bring out the worst in the cummunity
    In one post, you've managed to bring out the worst in capitalization, punctuation and spelling.

Rift Disciple

I don't believe that was actually in the Patch Notes, but rather information that people posted before the official Notes came out. The tooltips for both pedestals said 20%, but I tested them at that time and found that they were still 10% and 30%.
    Last edited by drakhon; 04-25-2011 at 08:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast