+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker memory recall bug?

Soulwalker

Default Riftstalker memory recall bug?

Not sure if any tank notice in T1/T2 runs during boss fight it seems memory capture/recall is bug.

I.E:
    When I set up a memory Capture on a location for a boss figth, I would expect to recall back to that spot back to back for the rest of 5min as the describtion said. but after I set it up some how the recall location reallocate to where I tank, which making this skill is worthless for boss fight. ( and no I dont have neither of the skill macro) this only happens after I use my combo finisher skill.

I'm not sure if Trion did this on purpose for boss fight ( although is Stupid if they did ).

any other riftstalker having this experience. if so please submit it as bug and have trion look into it.

Thanks
    Last edited by kenjix217; 04-25-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Champion

never had the issue... you sure your not misclicking on mem capture at some point?

Soulwalker

no i didnt miss click as I use keyboard for attack skills
    both memory capture/recall on my second bar which I will need to click instead of pressing the keyboard.

Champion

I've accidentally clicked mem cap instead of flash back so many times on some bosses ><

Its always a facedesk moment for me, hence why I started having them well away from each other so I dont get em mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by Dasorine View Post
    I've accidentally clicked mem cap instead of flash back so many times on some bosses ><

Its always a facedesk moment for me, hence why I started having them well away from each other so I dont get em mixed up
    Haha, I used to do that too so I made a modifier macro for it. Ctrl + keybind sets the memory capture and the keybind without any modifiers uses flashback.

#show flashback
    cast [ctrl] memory capture
    cast flashback

+ Reply to Thread