+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !!!!! TRION !!!!! I have found the rogue problem

Default !!!!! TRION !!!!! I have found the rogue problem

So recently i was thinking back to good old EQ2 where a brig was half way decent dps till he got a chanter and bard then a rogue would have substantial dps.

So me and my buddies got together took a 51 speced archon and a 51 speced bard and first tested the training dummie just with archon buffs. our rogue did 150 more dps, now we tryed both bard and archon buffs and his dps boosted another 150 to 200 more he went from 1100 to almost 1400 in comparision.

So in short rogues need to be buffed to hell and back by other classes in order to get consistant dps

Oh, you mean the players?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by connar View Post
    So recently i was thinking back to good old EQ2 where a brig was half way decent dps till he got a chanter and bard then a rogue would have substantial dps.

So me and my buddies got together took a 51 speced archon and a 51 speced bard and first tested the training dummie just with archon buffs. our rogue did 150 more dps, now we tryed both bard and archon buffs and his dps boosted another 150 to 200 more he went from 1100 to almost 1400 in comparision.

So in short rogues need to be buffed to hell and back by other classes in order to get consistant dps
    Sounds right no? We are just clearing up t1's I dps 750ish with buffs I do more.

Aus
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Merxion View Post
    Sounds right no? We are just clearing up t1's I dps 750ish with buffs I do more.
    The problem with rogues is that devs play mages and warriors. Their egos wont allow them to bring rogues up to speed because, Lets face it, getting owned in a game you designed has to sting.

so yes with mage buffs and rogue buffs our dps goes up by a nice margin

+ Reply to Thread