+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CP in the interface

Plane Touched

Default CP in the interface

hey guys....which interface option is it where you can see the CP you have right above target's head? Or is it some sorta addon or something? i hate having to look up to top of screen to see my CP on the target

Rift Disciple

do you have the enemy health bars up?

not sure which option, i just turned everything on as much as possible and i see them over targets head, if i couldnt id be clueless!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Shadowlander

As was mentioned, you can go into combat options and turn on the cps on the enemy bar. I would make an additional suggestion though - go into your edit ui and bring the player and target unit frames down toward the bottom of your screen somewhere. This way the target frame is always easy to glance at to watch for interrupts, track your debuffs, etc.

They really need to let the UI frame that tracks the Justicar "points" also track our combo points. THAT you can place anywhere.

The UI really needs some work. Half the time the "scrolling" combat text is off the screen because I'm neck deep in their arse trying to make sure I don't get out of melee range (pvp) so I can't see what I'm hitting for or what I'm being hit for.

Just allow mods so I can get a bloody HUD and flexible combat scrolling mod.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    They really need to let the UI frame that tracks the Justicar "points" also track our combo points. THAT you can place anywhere.

The UI really needs some work. Half the time the "scrolling" combat text is off the screen because I'm neck deep in their arse trying to make sure I don't get out of melee range (pvp) so I can't see what I'm hitting for or what I'm being hit for.

Just allow mods so I can get a bloody HUD and flexible combat scrolling mod.
    They also need to allow separating the buff/debuffs from the target frames. There should be a separate frame for target, target buffs and target debuffs.

+ Reply to Thread