Closed Thread

Thread: Beware Trion...the entire rogue forum is trolls

Default Beware Trion...the entire rogue forum is trolls

There everywhere!

Their trolls disguised as qq!

Dont get trolled trion!
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

Soulwalker

Default agreed

i second this. a person that can't beat a class just want that class nerfed so bad so that they can feel the superior just like all the paladins in wow. if you couldn't beat a priest you have had them get nerfed and then the warriors and then the druids. see where i am going with this. so dont qq about a class that you think is OP when everyone else around you can kill them just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Cantkillme View Post
    i second this. a person that can't beat a class just want that class nerfed so bad so that they can feel the superior just like all the paladins in wow. if you couldn't beat a priest you have had them get nerfed and then the warriors and then the druids. see where i am going with this. so dont qq about a class that you think is OP when everyone else around you can kill them just fine
    Says the guy who just created an ID 10 minutes ago. That's troll 101.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    There everywhere!

Dont get trolled trion!
    ...engrish.
    CPU i7 970 @ 4.4GHz - Motherboard Rampage 3 Extreme - Memory 16GB Sector 7
    GPU MSI 6970s (crossfire/OC 950/1450) - SSDOCZ RevoDriveX2 PCI-Express - Win7 Ultimate 64x

My rogue does perfectly fine at 50. My mage is a whole new world though i mean i don't even have to try damit.
    Last edited by Chiron101; 04-25-2011 at 04:42 AM.

there has to be a point where risk vs reward meets difficulty.

testing equally geared rogue/mage on alpha (my rogue in game has much better gear so bad comparison) i hit on the dummy. using the best nb spec i was able to push around 700 dps trying to solve a mathematical equation with that stupid and horrific rotation. yes i failed the rotation as i dont play nb on live so was clueless, then i jump on the mage with equal gear (well the mage gear on test is much better than rogue since it is optimized but that is a diff issue that has nothing to do with balance). i made a facroll pyro/ele spec and made a macro with countdown flamebolt and fireball on it, then another button with cinderburst and spammed 1 button till 2 lit up then hit 2, did this for 3 min not using any cooldowns and had 725dps. considering all the cooldowns this spec has... that number will go WAY up and seeing how easy the rotation was? well that is ridiculous.

even if rogue dps is fine and comparable to anyone else, it's too much effort to achieve the same numbers. if you have to do more work, you should get more dps out of it... the sc/eles in my raid are consistently pulling over 1.3k dps with only the bm coming anywhere near them. keep in mind, none of our top dps'ers have any t3 weapons (seems only the scrubs loot these) so our numbers wont be as high as other guilds etc...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    There everywhere!

Dont get trolled trion!

pretty sure this is some kind of troll-paradox.

If you troll the trollers does it negate the trolling? or does it magnify it?
    Dead gorilla at the ice rink

Hi everyone,

We have been warned, thank you. We are closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread