+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Trashcan spec

Telaran

Default The Trashcan spec

Bard (32) / Saboteur (30) / Marksman (0)

That's the essentials, leaves you 4 spare points for whatever you want.

Q: Why Marksman?
    A: Ranged Weapon Mastery. Could just as well have been Ranger. But Marksman sounds cooler.

What does the spec offer?

Good trash clearing DPS, as well as group buffs. It offers good DPS for rest of group, it's all about the synergy, not about you being top dog DPS yo.

Offers all five Motifs, though you really only need to run Bravery, Focus and Tenacity for Resonance to activate.
    Plus Anthem of Fevor for power reduction or Competence for faster movement.
    Plus Fanfare of Power +52 Str/dex.

Spike Charge + Annihilation Bomb then rotate Shrapnel charge for trash.

DPS samples from Iron Tombs.

Endless Channeler | Aexrael 853 | WarDPS 648 | MageDPS 555 | WarTank 511 | Cleric 0
    Endless Channeler | Aexrael 772 | MageDPS 535 | WarDPS 390 | WarTank 299 | Cleric 0
    Venomous Skitterer | Aexrael 1027 | MageDPS 1020 | WarDPS 902 | WarTank 506 | Cleric 0
    Risen Corpse | MageDPS 2180 | Aexrael 1486 | WarTank 662 | WarDPS 650 | Cleric 0
    Risen Corpse | Aexrael 1178 | WarDPS 1118 | MageDPS 875 | WarTank 734 | Cleric 0
    Endless Wraith | MageDPS 1056 | Aexrael 1005 | WarDPS 658 | WarTank 451 | Cleric 0

474 AP / 34.23% Crit with Motifs and FoP on, and Abyssal Musket 36 DPS.

Telaran

Was looking for where endless channeler comes from, found you! Hi from a fellow GA player

put 2 more in bard mandatory for the ability to solo anything in game, otherwise good build
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by VOldis View Post
    Was looking for where endless channeler comes from, found you! Hi from a fellow GA player
    Hey I think I remember you. I doubt you'd remember me, though. I was SuburbanViking in GA.

Telaran

I do remember your name, pretty unique

+ Reply to Thread