+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In a serious doubt of human brain...

Rift Disciple

Default In a serious doubt of human brain...

Just because of all the QQing i rolled a rogue, up to 42...i thought i would get to be an underdog! BUT NO!

Assassin is working MORE than fine, flawless for ganks, surviving and going 2v1 - what more do you want?
    Nightblade - Less ganky, but even more deadly in teamfights!

Ranged builds - cant compare to pyros dps, but excellent mobilty and kiting abilities with enough dps to hit down prioritized targets or kite an endless pack of melees!

Hell, i even topped healing charts on bard spec while coming second-third on dps constantly.

Im beginning to think that 90% of the rogue players crying constantly would fail with any class and no matter how OP they are. I suggest the rest of you whiners go reroll pyros as well. I see tons of failed sadface rogues rerolling mages daily and i can only laugh at them

If anything, rogue skills need more diversity to make it a bit more challenging and interesting to play.

Flame on, let me lol @ u
    Vinther/Vintr/Amerika/Bossmode

dmv

That's to be expected, it mellows out around 50. With the exception of energy consumption, I'm relatively happy with my rogue. We're agreed on the diversity portion, there seems to be a lot of "effects x, x and x skills, which undermines the idea of having more then soul.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Sword of Telara

wait for 50.

btw world pvp for assassin is great.
    WF is the problem.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    wait for 50.

btw world pvp for assassin is great.
    WF is the problem.
    Meh, seems more like black garden is the problem.

Rift Disciple

Any other WF besides BG is indeed a nice sandbox where you can lay all your toys down without everyone stepping them into sand. BG is a hellfest for any melee without a pocket healer.

Shadowlander

Level 50 - T2 Dungeons is what the QQ is about - that and level 50 PvP. Rogues are currently lowest dps - low survivability - low cc. All in all they just aren't as effective as others in the later content. Additionally, as it stands currently T2 bosses are very melee unfriendly. Rogues can do well, the problem is since they do worse than everyone else, theyre not being asked to help and the DPS spots are going elsewhere.

Rift Disciple

If i would be good at making comics, i would paint a rogue building a sand castle and just when he is emptying his last bucket of sand to complete the tower, a group of marauding kids come and run the work to the ground. Followed by another group of tunnel visioned kids just steamrolling over the poor QQing rogue while continuing the chase towards fang. And i would call it "the everyday BG".
    Last edited by Cramen; 04-08-2011 at 03:22 AM.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Level 50 - T2 Dungeons is what the QQ is about - that and level 50 PvP. Rogues are currently lowest dps - low survivability - low cc. All in all they just aren't as effective as others in the later content. Additionally, as it stands currently T2 bosses are very melee unfriendly. Rogues can do well, the problem is since they do worse than everyone else, theyre not being asked to help and the DPS spots are going elsewhere.
    Most melee damage is avoidable, period. Yeah, it's easier to be ranged, but you do have immunities, on sin(slip-dash) and nb(multiple cd's).

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cramen View Post
    Just because of all the QQing i rolled a rogue, up to 42...i thought i would get to be an underdog! BUT NO!

Assassin is working MORE than fine, flawless for ganks, surviving and going 2v1 - what more do you want?
    Nightblade - Less ganky, but even more deadly in teamfights!

Ranged builds - cant compare to pyros dps, but excellent mobilty and kiting abilities with enough dps to hit down prioritized targets or kite an endless pack of melees!

Hell, i even topped healing charts on bard spec while coming second-third on dps constantly.

Im beginning to think that 90% of the rogue players crying constantly would fail with any class and no matter how OP they are. I suggest the rest of you whiners go reroll pyros as well. I see tons of failed sadface rogues rerolling mages daily and i can only laugh at them

If anything, rogue skills need more diversity to make it a bit more challenging and interesting to play.

Flame on, let me lol @ u
    Just a warning this kind of rogues are fine talk is not received very well on these forums. Especially if you arent 50 they will let you know you are a "noob" and that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You hit the nail on the head though.

dmv

I imagine this will turn into a ragefest when the children wake up and see someone has insulted their favourite toy.

Rift Disciple

Well, Rogues have always been kind of a tardbait, thats usually the only thing thats been keeping me playing from a rogue:P They are always over-populated, over-crying and over-incompentent:P When i was taking 2 rogues at once on my now retired shaman, i indeed thought that they suck. But yeah, im good enough to prove even myself wrong

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    I imagine this will turn into a ragefest when the children wake up and see someone has insulted their favourite toy.
    In EU, schools over in couple of hours in most countries

dmv

What will really set a rogue apart is his stealth opener and the next two skills he follows with. Pvp wise, meh maybe if bleeds prevented dot heals from firing off, that would be cool, but other then that, assassin is fine. Although I must admit, blade dancer needs a bit of love pvp-wise, it seems to be modeled after a warrior, perhaps replacing hit /w hp would be a nice start?

Rift Disciple

The exhaustion skills are what make him broken, they aint really necessary:P You cant really pvp if you are playing a non-stealther, fighter rogue and drag your *** around in a wheelchair to barely get around that corner everytime you use a skill that makes you on-bar with any other melee dps:P

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Cramen View Post
    The exhaustion skills are what make him broken, they aint really necessary:P You cant really pvp if you are playing a non-stealther, fighter rogue and drag your *** around in a wheelchair to barely get around that corner everytime you use a skill that makes you on-bar with any other melee dps:P
    I did fine with dark malady, then flashing steel to close the gap, blade tempo, dancing steel. BUT, removing exhaustion isn't the answer, it would lead to 51 blade dancers being the fotm with a macro to stack blade tempo, and blade and soul parity, creating whirlwinds of "OH DEAR LORD" in warfronts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast