+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger 5% crit talent Bugged

Default Ranger 5% crit talent Bugged

Possibly old news but I cannot get a parse with this talent actually giving me 5% crit. Every 5 minute parse auto attacking im 4-5% short of where my crit should be.

Has anyone had success with it? Does it work by itself and just not stack with assassin talent?

2 of the huge multi-page ranger threads have parses confirming what you are seeing. i suppose it doesnt work with some builds, but as an nb/sin/rng it def works...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

What about the sin 5%? does it the same?

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Champion of Telara

Not sure what spec you are using but in the NB/Sin/Ranger both crits work fine.

5-10 mins onto the dummy with Lethal on and around 36% crit myself i get:

51-53% Blazing Strike crit (36 +5 from Lethal +10 from talent) Working fine.

41-43% Auto-attacks (Working fine)

Rest abilities 37-43% ..some arent used as much.

Nothing broken number wise there.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Not sure what spec you are using but in the NB/Sin/Ranger both crits work fine.

5-10 mins onto the dummy with Lethal on and around 36% crit myself i get:

51-53% Blazing Strike crit (36 +5 from Lethal +10 from talent) Working fine.

41-43% Auto-attacks (Working fine)

Rest abilities 37-43% ..some arent used as much.

Nothing broken number wise there.
    I have same results potis, but when people parse as a ranger taking the sin talent and using ranged abilities it appears they don't seem to stack... Maybe it's the assassin one not increasing crit with ranged? I'm not sure at all, there are pages and pages of parses but using the nb build it works fine.
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

I receive the benefits of Assassin and Ranger in my ranged build, it is not broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post
    I receive the benefits of Assassin and Ranger in my ranged build, it is not broken.
    the issue from the parses isnt the tooltip. they attack the dummy for hours and find they are 5% crit less than their tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    the issue from the parses isnt the tooltip. they attack the dummy for hours and find they are 5% crit less than their tooltip.
    I am discussing my parses, I get the benefit from both of them. I am not talking paper doll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post
    I am discussing my parses, I get the benefit from both of them. I am not talking paper doll.
    good to hear, like i said works fine as nb/sin/rng using same talents... ive tested this myself.

I am 43nb/17sin/6rng

parsing for 10-20 minutes results in 31% crit while on my character sheet I should have 36%.

+ Reply to Thread