+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranged without pet, is this viable?

Soulwalker

Default Ranged without pet, is this viable?

Because i hate pet and in this game die really fast i was playng with some builds looking for one that suit my needs.

After a lot of changes i make this one MARK/RNG/NB and i want to know if someone have already test it and if it is viable.

The rotation could be like this:

Opening : SS, QS, SWS --> HS
    Rotation: ES, QS, SWS --> HASTED, SS, QS, SWS --> HASTED

What do you think? am i totally wrong? can someone gime me some tip for optimize my build without a pet?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.
    Last edited by Zarxis; 04-07-2011 at 11:55 PM.

My question is if you are specing that high into ranger why not take at least a wolf? Enduring is pretty worthless if your healers know what they are doing so you have free points to spend into ranger like bestial fury and Prey on the weak. I haven't tried to test any MM builds and only took a brief glimpse at your spec, but from what I have been reading all ranger combos are parsing higher than any MM build.

PS: Don't rely on other people to do your testing for you.

Soulwalker

Enduring is there only because i need 5 more points in ranger soul. Maybe i can swith 4 point from end to piercing shot.

I know rng i better as a ranged but i really really really can't play with a pet .

i will try with some parser to see dps output of this build and make some comparison with the ranger

+ Reply to Thread