+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling build? (level 1 lol)

Default Leveling build? (level 1 lol)

Hello,

Decided to start a new char and picked rogue, because...well they are the underdogs now.

I'm not looking forward to doing any quests what so ever (aside from the ones in tutorial zone), need an advice on a early level grinding build to get it started. AoE grinding if possible, if not, oh well, I'll take whatever I can get. (again, no quests! ugh)
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

Plane Touched

I would like to know this too. My rogue is 32, but all I have done is zzzzz quests. Would be nice to take a break and just go nuts and slaughter a bunch of mobs without having to run back every 5 minutes to get the next set of quests.

Plane Walker

At the start take ranger and whatever else you want, probably just ranger tbh. Its really fast.

When i was 30ish i changed to assassin/riftstalker. Went 13 into riftstalker for rift scavenger and the rest into assassin.

Before that i was rolling bladedancer/riftstalker and it was a lot of fun as well. Same 13 for rift scavenger.

I think the key is the rift scavenger or the leeching poison of assasin. The only thing that slows me down (at level 37 now) is the cooldown on stealth which is 10 seconds. Every fight i end with full health and i rarely have any problems .
    Last edited by XEshamX; 04-07-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Shadowlander

I would say put first 13 points into Riftstalker up to 3/3 Rift Scavenger then all the rest of your points into Blade Dancer with Ranger as your third tree with 0 points in it. That should cover you until around level 30-32.

This is a good build for you to be at around level 30.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...bdAzoMR0d.Vf0h
    Last edited by Xank; 04-07-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Shadowlander

if you want to go AoE/multi target right from the start, you will want bladedancer/riftstalker/X.

13 in riftstalker and 10 in bladedancer. this gives you Rift scavanger (essential for not having to stop and drink), a 2 target combo point builder, and a 3 target finisher. from there you can look into either ranger 16 points for an 8 target finisher, or nightblade for an 8 target spammable AoE and a 3 target attack on 10 second CD. Nightblade AoE skills dont generate combo points.

you can always start a ranger and then swap over to rift/BD at 18, or just go straight for this

+ Reply to Thread