+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New patch - Rogues were nerfed again, still no buffs

Rift Chaser

Default New patch - Rogues were nerfed again, still no buffs

Everyone is assuming that the next balance patch will buff rogues, but what if it doesn't happen? What if after evaluating rogues Trion determines that all souls need to be nerfed for whatever reason. Considering they believed that Sabs were doing better damage than warriors before 1.1, I wouldn't put it past them.

Will you stay with your rogue, hoping for a buff in the future? Or will you switch classes or leave the game?
    "We've got a particularly troublesome ability on Saboteurs that's causing them to do better damage in the game than anybody else." -- Scott Hartsman

lol if they nerf rogues im out.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by SabreWolf View Post
    lol if they nerf rogues im out.
    Official Patch Notes Rift 1.11

**Assassin**
    -Serrated Blades: Ability reworked, now heals target for 200/400/600% of damage dealt, instead of damaging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Librarian View Post
    Will you stay with your rogue, hoping for a buff in the future? Or will you switch classes or leave the game?
    I'll stay with rogue, I love playing a rogue. Why would you quit playing a computer game because your character does less damage than before lol?

There's really nothing they can nerf, unless they find nightblades to be too strong.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    There's really nothing they can nerf, unless they find nightblades to be too strong.
    "Motif of Encouragement: Now limited to two critters"

To be completely honest, there's some stuff with heal debuff stacking that should probably go.

Soulwalker

I already left the game =P I have a month left on my sub, so I've been watching to see if any changes to my rogue will be made, but even then - I don't think the rogue issues are my only reason for leaving.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CharismaBard View Post
    Official Patch Notes Rift 1.11

**Assassin**
    -Serrated Blades: Ability reworked, now heals target for 200/400/600% of damage dealt, instead of damaging them.
    **Assassin and Nightblade**
    -Stealth and Conceal: Ability roots rogue in place.
    Last edited by KingBee; 04-07-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    Even Nightblade is subpar to my Champ. Go roll one. You won't regret it. You won't be godly like mages (please forgive me my mage overlords), but my Champ is at least twice as effective as my Nightblade and my Champ has crap gear.

if they are nerfed again the game will fail faster than ever...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

So what is the point of playing a Rogue atm? I am honestly asking what is the thing that Rogues do better than anyone else, besides having stealth?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielNaaman View Post
    So what is the point of playing a Rogue atm? I am honestly asking what is the thing that Rogues do better than anyone else, besides having stealth?
    Nothing, I'm not playing anymore because of the rogue nerfs.

Plane Touched

Patch 1.1x
    Remove Rogue's stealth skill completely. It will be replaced by a new skill, shape-shifting to a squirrel. reduces speed by 70%, reduces user's health to 1, and debuffs the attacker "Critter Killer" for 1 minute.

Banned

Yea I really dont see what else they can nerf unless they feel Bards are still healing too much...

I'll definitely keep playing my rogue. The class is not as messed up as you think. AOE dps is the only thing they could improve in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast