+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Act Parser Question?

Champion

Default Act Parser Question?

How Do I read this thing?

Also, is this acceptable. Was working on a boss practice dummy to try and figure out how to use this parser.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/46/parser.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Shield of Telara

just do youself a favor and get the rift junkies parser, it was built just for rift, rather then a EQ parser being riged to sorta work with rift

Champion

Im guessing it says I am averaging out at a lil over 500 DPS or so..

This is a sab build 37 sab/22 sin 7 infiltrator..

I use it mainly for pvp, but also would like to be doing good DPS in pve Expert or raids. ANy help please rogues. thanks

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    just do youself a favor and get the rift junkies parser, it was built just for rift, rather then a EQ parser being riged to sorta work with rift
    I don't think I would be doing myself a favor, I have rift junkies and it is less detailed then this thing and a piece of crap. Unless I just don't know how to use it.

Ahh the choices.....

Telaran

Double click outgoing damage. That's all.

+ Reply to Thread