+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trouble with a pvp spec

Soulwalker

Default Trouble with a pvp spec

Hey guys,

For some odd reason i cannot find a good rogue pvp spec. I have tried a few different ones but they either have no defensive abilities or really low damage. I might just be my gear which is prob true but even so. Anyone have a good spec with some survivability and decent damage.

(maybe i just need to l2p )

Rogues are not easy to play, they rely on lot of CD's and proper timing to play well. That being said, if you want more survivability and visa versa.

You should play the style you like, being it melee or ranged because that is the one you probably van play at their best.

I suggest you read some posts on these boards. There are some very well thought out builds which maybe suits you. Else make some build and ask if that is the right one or if there are any improvements to be made.

I can give you one tip though. 32 points in nightblade is almost a must, because of the healing debuff. But of course you can change it to whatever you like.

Soulwalker

This is what im using atm and i think it works pretty good, im only prestige2 thats why i have all the tier 1 and 2 talents in infiltrator, i left 3 points out since knock knock in nfiltrator tree is actually is a 5 pointer, with this spec you got plenty of defensive cooldowns and wome offensive to, i think its a pretty balanced spec, you wont faceroll people (atleast im not) and they wont faceroll you, make sure you use the right poisons at targets and you should do fine

Oops almost forgot heres the build http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mipb.iItoGogRss.M.Ei

Telaran

Assassin+riftstalker+bladedancer
    51 pts in assassin for serpent strike
    15 in riftstalker
    0 In bladedancer
    I'm sure there are higher dos combos. But this build has good dos and good defense.
    Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

+ Reply to Thread