+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help me pick. mage or rogue.

Rift Disciple

Default help me pick. mage or rogue.

i just hit 50 with my warrior, my button <1> key is worn out due to the one keyspamming macro warrior playstyle, so im looking to play a class with some depth, some personality, a class that uses more than one keybind.

my choice is strongly dependant of pvp performance.

Mage or rogue?

Sword of Telara

(not even read the topic)
    mage or rogue?
    ... mage

If you one button spam then mage will just wear out your <2> key
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Telaran

Pyro > all (for now, us rogues are waiting in stealth to kill them pyros when they get nerfed)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by direwind View Post
    i just hit 50 with my warrior, my button <1> key is worn out due to the one keyspamming macro warrior playstyle, so im looking to play a class with some depth, some personality, a class that uses more than one keybind.

my choice is strongly dependant of pvp performance.

Mage or rogue?
    So if you don't want to keyspam and you want a class with depth and personality - play a rogue.

If you want a class with pvp performance - some would say mage, but i enjoy playing my rogue in pvp and do ok.

So with your requirements I would say Rogue is what you're after.

Plane Touched

Tbh I like my rogue a lot for 1v1's and warfronts.. CCing into a flag cap, or using Some of my immunity abilities to pick up fang of regulos is pretty clutch. In 1v1's, my build (46NB/20INF/0sab) seems to be able to kill just about anybody,(Edit: Including Pyro's, which people seem to be really complaining about) and with Adhesive bomb, and a surplus of defensive cooldowns you have very good escape ability.
    Last edited by Shmuck; 04-07-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Plane Walker

Rogues are a harder to play as you need to be perfect on your rotations. Our damage is gimped atm compaired to other classes so and stutter in abilities has a huge impact.

Mages will get harder when they lower damage and possibly if GoS gets a nerf.

Either way, when things get more balanced they will be equally difficulty to play.

Rogue. Most fun calling in the entire game, and the enemy always understimate you.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread