+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agressive Lurker build

Soulwalker

Default Agressive Lurker build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0s0o0b.0VRcx0b

This is a build that takes advantage of the Rift stalkers ability to increase damage and critical rate by 15%
    The blade dancer can be substituted for a night blade build. This build also helps to avoid being knocked away or stunned do to riftstalker phasing.

Edit: The Stalker Phase can be left up indefinitely with the -15 second to phasing ability cooldown.

Any thoughts or comments?
    Last edited by Zebe; 04-06-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Soulwalker

This would be the build with NB instead of BD:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...k0qh0o.0VRcx0b

Soulwalker

Any thoughts/comments? Or has everyone already tried this build and found it doesn't work?

in my experience pvp is up to the player, i dunno bout you but i dont get knocked back too often in pvp so being able to jump back into the fray isnt a big deal to me. unless you meant this as a pve dps build???

any fight where you get thrown around is one you dont want to melee unless you are a paragon... what rogues need is way of the mountain, throw it in the bladedancer tree at 20 points or something cause that would really give rogues some much needed love.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

I have to agree, maybe it isn't so much the getting knocked back part, but the fact that the phasing skill Shadow Stalk breaks out of stuns, flash of steel also breaks out of stuns. Then there is also kiting, with this if they start running to far away you can just phase right next to them and maintain a +15% damage and critical buff.

And how about something like way of the mountain in the Riftstalker tree instead, as that is more of the tanking soul.
    Last edited by Zebe; 04-07-2011 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebe View Post
    I have to agree, maybe it isn't so much the getting knocked back part, but the fact that the phasing skill Shadow Stalk breaks out of stuns, flash of steel also breaks out of stuns. Then there is also kiting, with this if they start running to far away you can just phase right next to them and maintain a +15% damage and critical buff.

And how about something like way of the mountain in the Riftstalker tree instead, as that is more of the tanking soul.
    cause then warriors would QQ, if they want it while tanking they have to go deep paragon, riftstalker should have to have the same sacrifice or we would be OP.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread