+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Attack Power.

Rift Master

Default Suggestion for Attack Power.

Well since it's a well known factor that attack power is, to be quite frank about as useful as a wet paper towel, I thought of this idea to make it....that little bit more useful to Rogues:

Add a factor so that attack power also increases your Armor piercing by a percent by x points!

So lets say you have 100 attack power and it would be 25 points of attack power per % of armor piercing this would mean you would have 4% extra armor piercing, with 200 attack power increasing your armor piercing by an extra 8%!

The reason for keeping the figure of armor piercing to a moderate level is due to some abilties having there own rather large armor piercing co-efficent and some abilties adding a raw increase to armor piercing.

I think something like this would make attack power a much more worthwhile investment and probably do quite a bit for rogues that find they are lacking that Killer edge....

So what do you think?

Basilus level 50 Rank 2 Rogue: Nightstalker, Contract Killer, Battlefield Tactician

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    Well since it's a well known factor that attack power is, to be quite frank about as useful as a wet paper towel
    Well what are we using the wet paper towel for? I mean, a wet paper towel is very handy for cleaning up small messes around the house. On the other hand, a wet paper towel does very little if you want to start a fire.

You just have me all turned around sir.

On that note, I have nothing of actual use to add.

+ Reply to Thread