+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Building a Sabo for the hell of it.

Default Building a Sabo for the hell of it.

I am working up my alt and I like to carry several souls to keep it mixed up for my own fun.

So far I understand what I am going to do with Nightblade build, Bard Build, and Assasin Build.

What I am still stumped on is Sabo building with other off souls?

I see that Ranger is nice to carry for the auto attack and pet as I level and do things .. What I am unsure of is what kind of damage is the bombs I use...

What I mean is do I pick up melee bonus things or do I pick up ranged passives ..?

What things do you recommend for me to understand as I build my class up? I don't need builds really since I love to experiment. I am just mostly confused what passives are worth taking that are not very obvious. Crit is obvious so you don't need to mention that.

I am surprised. I started a thread to just chat about talents and what works..what doesn't work...

I guess I should have raged first to get some attention here.

Ok , I am just kidding but I do need to bump a little to keep this afloat from all the unhappy threads.

I'm currently running ranger/sabo/nb and i'm finding it great thus far.

the only passives i can think of right a way is the 15% to combo builders in nb and 15% to poison damage in sin... which are the most obvious ones as well lol

edit: are charges considered as "ranged weapon" attacks or melee or neither?
    Last edited by Jabtangs; 04-06-2011 at 02:14 PM.

I still am a Fan of the Sabo's always will be. I like the utility they bring to the table and I enjoy the set up the dmg play style. With that said and knowing how they play.. it really depends on how you want to play yours. If you want to be a hybrid dmg / healer I put together a pretty successful dmg / healer Sab/Brd build a while back. If your wanting to go all out DMG then there's tons of ways you can do that. I would suggest going a bare minimum of 17 into Assassin for the 20% more dmg on crits. That's my personal favorite. Just depends on how you want to play them really.

+ Reply to Thread