+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saboteur is dead

Rift Disciple

Thumbs down Saboteur is dead

look before the major nerfs Saboteur was a nice soul.

I was able to do 2.6k crits on mobs after 6 seconds of setting up my charges
    I did less dmg in PvP because of Valor and certain skills players use
    I died very fast ... only 4k health at level 50 (no uber gear)
    I killed in pvp and was able to kill in 1vs1 fights (sometimes)

this is over

i get hit by instant crits of 3 x 1.6 in a row
    sometimes by 3.4k crits + all the small numbers
    I get stunned for ages and try then setting up 5 charges when u are 40% in health

I ****ing run around for 6 seconds to setup and detonate my **** and am almost dead when i get to detonate. After I detonate I'm dead.

Saboteur is dead.

Maybe Saboteur was a little bit op in certian situations before the nerfs - now it's unplayable.

Please proof me wrong and post your build ... or what ever

p.s. **** if you don't have anything useful to say

Quote Originally Posted by Artefaktum View Post
    I get stunned for ages and try then setting up 5 charges when u are 40% in health

I ****ing run around for 6 seconds to setup and detonate my **** and am almost dead when i get to detonate.
    Wasn't this the case even before 1.1?

the only problem I see with sabs now is that stupid charge booster being so useless which does make sab useless overall too...

Might be time to slip out of that junk gear you admittedly wear.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

The way charge booster was previously also prevented Sab from being a two button class. Not only did the DPS get trampled by a moose, it made the entire soul boring as **** to play.
    Like the girl who asked me "isn't life so sad when all you do is live?"

look before the major nerfs Saboteur was a nice soul.

I was able to do 2.6k crits on mobs after 6 seconds of setting up my charges
    I did less dmg in PvP because of Valor and certain skills players use
    I died very fast ... only 4k health at level 50 (no uber gear)
    I killed in pvp and was able to kill in 1vs1 fights (sometimes)

this is over

I ****ing run around for 6 seconds to setup and detonate my **** and am almost dead when i get to detonate. After I detonate I'm dead.

Saboteur is dead.

Maybe Saboteur was a little bit op in certian situations before the nerfs - now it's unplayable.

Please proof me wrong and post your build ... or what ever

p.s. **** if you don't have anything useful to say
    I'm going to try and decode this and see if I can help you..

- Saboteur nerf bad. ( fixed bugs ) Good. Unneeded nerf to Charge Booster. Bad.
    - I did less dmg in PvP because of Valor and skills players use. M'kay? ( Unrelated to Sabo Nerf )
    - I died very fast. Get better gear? Move? Don't stand in one spot? ( Unrelated to Sabo Nerf )
    - I killed in PvP, and I killed in 1v1 some times. M'kay to what a afk paraplegic?
    - This is over. What pray tell is over?
    - I get hit by 3x 1.6k instant crits. By what, what class, what ability? Your in a BG? Your mom smacked you?
    - I get hit by 3.4k Crit + Small numbers. In what a boss fight? PvP fight? Your mom hit you again?
    - I get stunned for ages. Then try setting up 5 charges at 40% life. Ok? we all can get stunned but if they let you live with 40% health and don't keep attacking you. Can't you continue to fight?
    - I ****ing run around for 6 seconds to setup and detonate my **** and am almost dead when i get to detonate. After I detonate I'm dead. Wow...
    - Saboteur is Dead Please make a Warrior
    - Maybe Saboteur was a little bit op in certian situations before the nerfs - now it's unplayable. You mean you were one of the few that chose to use the bugged 5x blast charge that was known to be broken and now you don't know how to play the class because you didn't know how in the first place?
    - Please proof me wrong and post your build ... or what ever I'm at a loss for words.

This is what Alcohol does to the unborn baby. Say no to drinking and crack smoking while your women are pregnant.
    Last edited by -DK-; 04-06-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -DK- View Post

- I did less dmg in PvP because of Valor and skills players use. M'kay? ( Unrelated to Sabo Nerf )
    - I died very fast. Get better gear? Move? Don't stand in one spot? ( Unrelated to Sabo Nerf )
    - I killed in PvP, and I killed in 1v1 some times. M'kay to what a afk paraplegic?
    - I get hit by 3x 1.6k instant crits. By what, what class, what ability? Your in a BG? Your mom smacked you?
    - I get hit by 3.4k Crit + Small numbers. In what a boss fight? PvP fight? Your mom hit you again?
    - I get stunned for ages. Then try setting up 5 charges at 40% life. Ok? we all can get stunned but if they let you live with 40% health and don't keep attacking you. Can't you continue to fight?
    - I ****ing run around for 6 seconds to setup and detonate my **** and am almost dead when i get to detonate. After I detonate I'm dead. Wow...
    - Maybe Saboteur was a little bit op in certian situations before the nerfs - now it's unplayable. You mean you were one of the few that chose to use the bugged 5x blast charge that was known to be broken and now you don't know how to play the class because you didn't know how in the first place?
    - Please proof me wrong and post your build ... or what ever I'm at a loss for words.

This is what Alcohol does to the unborn baby. Say no to drinking and crack smoking while your women are pregnant.
    lol... exactly what i was thinking..

old news. you just figure this out did ya?
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Rift Disciple

thank you for you useless replie. pls don't answer to this
    Last edited by Artefaktum; 04-06-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jabtangs View Post
    lol... exactly what i was thinking..
    it's all about pvp .. who cares about pve? it's easy ...

thank you for you useless replie. pls don't answer to this
    O>O
    ()

Wow..

Rift Disciple

dude, i read the last sentences ... you realy are an *******

dude, i read the last sentences ... you realy are an *******
    All joking aside man seriously are you 10? Are you mentally handicap? If so that's fine but I would understand what in God's green earth is going on with you.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Where did Sabs get nerfed? I thought they just fixed some coding bugs.. BIG difference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    Where did Sabs get nerfed? I thought they just fixed some coding bugs.. BIG difference.
    They did nerf the Charge Booster which was unnecessary. They decided to take down our dmg which was fine as I stated several times in several posts to simply fix the KNOWN bugs with the Blast Charge and the Spike dmg from the Only checking once for crits for all charges vs individually. If they would have just fixed those 2 issues and left Charge Booster alone the class would still be doing good DMG and not have so many people like Special K making posts like this.

it's all about pvp .. who cares about pve? it's easy ...
    when did I ever say anything about pve? it's all about pvp we were getting beat up the same way we are now.

You make it sound like you were all invisible pre-1.1 and all of a sudden ppl start beating you up to death even before you lay charges on them.

Well, we were beat up by ppl as we charge up pre-1.1 as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast