+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NB/SIN/INF PVP Build

Telaran

Default NB/SIN/INF PVP Build

Currently I'm only rank 3 prestige so I'm only using 12 in INF.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...MtkuqLM0s.xb0M

I've been really successful with this build, rarely losing an 1v1 and usually getting top KB with a great kb to death ratio.

Any suggestions for fine tuning? I want to keep perma stealth.

It's a mess really. Do you want to emphasis phys, or non phys? Are you going with a big bleed opener? It doesn't look like it. Sin finishers? Again I can't tell looking at this mess of a build. No Scourge, but also no Phys Trauma? No Cleanse Soul, just 2 points in Primal Death, and 1 in Improved Blazing Strike, what's the reasoning there? No Foul Play, no Blinding Powder, and no Dark Containment? Great CCs you got there man. You should do great 2v1, NOT.

To me you have no real Sin burst, no real NB survivability, and scatter your strengths too thinly across both souls.

I wish I could get into the WFs in your battle group, cuz this build would certainly not yield you success in Deepstrike/Dayblind's group.

Not a troll, but you got no continuity here man. It's very unclear what exactly your trying to be good at with this build.
    Last edited by Dankshasta; 04-06-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I need 900 valor, and a healer to kill Dankshasta
    "How do i pwn so good?"

DARKFALL PvP!!

Telaran

Scourge of darkness is a waste of a point...

But I see what you're saying. You could find a way of being less of a dbag about it though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phineus View Post
    Scourge of darkness is a waste of a point...

But I see what you're saying. You could find a way of being less of a dbag about it though.

Thanks

Really? Do you realize realize that Jagged Strike with 2 points in Physical Trauma is the rogues highest damaging ability? You probably know that one, although your build doesn't look like you make full use of that information. OK well what's #2? Scourge of Darkness my friend. SoD averages 2k-3.5k damage total. Of course Scourge, or Jagged needs an optimized build to reach thier full potential.

I'm not saying you need it on a rogue, but at 30+ points into NB, you don't have it?
    Last edited by Dankshasta; 04-06-2011 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I need 900 valor, and a healer to kill Dankshasta
    "How do i pwn so good?"

DARKFALL PvP!!

Shadowlander

Scourge of Darkness is the best burst skill in the NB tree. Your build looks ok in the assassin and infiltrator tree but your NB tree is so insanely specked that you almost appear to be a troll. Don't worry about it though. I'd probably mess up the bard tree if I tried it because i've never looked at it yet.

I'd suggest getting scourge of darkness and putting 1 more point into improved twilight force as it's your only move in this build to close on someone. Also, why not take a point out of twilight death and pick up foul play?

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Sin subspec is not that great with NB

+ Reply to Thread